Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NoloeTazier View Post
    The Highlander people are only from 1 place, Ala Mhigo. That's one explanation of why they're just now appearing. As for Female Roegydan, Hellsguard Roegydan are from the mountains to the north and Sea Wolfs are basically pirates roaming the seas. Typically that kind of travel becomes a male-only thing, sorry ladies. But ARR is a different game so women are rising up and doing their own things now, no longer being stuck raising the snotty nosed children.

As for male Miqo'te, a NPC in Ul'dah speaks of them and says they exist in Ul'dah but are rarely seen. Not to mention Seekers of the Sun are only out during the day and live in the Sagoli desert, while Keepers of the Moon are only out at night and live deep within the Twelveswood in Gridania.

But I'm sure Ferne has a more in-depth illustration of the how-and-whys.
    this makes sense to me. I think with the fall of Dalamud/Bahamut's attack forced everyone who was hiding out into the open when they ran to Ul'dah (since it was mainly unhit and safe i think) and afterwards people went back out to rebuild the cities. The Moogles came out of hiding in the forest to help so why not the other races males and females do the same?
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Character
    Berktu Berkundsyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    We'll know soon enough (hopefully) since according to the newest blog post Fern is busy working on the lore forums.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    I wish I could answer all your questions right here and now, but I've just received a call on the Red Phone to remove the keys and delete the launch codes from my lore bomb control console...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6