Player
    Character
    Etoile Kallera
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies View Post
    See, that's the point I was trying to make: "I believe the existing reasons are awful, full of BS and they deserve being removed from the game's history".

Sorry if I wasn't more clear.
    Maybe as a reason the loss of life suffered due to the meteor incident brought societal changes in eorzea as they looked to remake their communities' former glory, finding that "those without blades can still die on them." Keep in mind the races(except for elezen) migrated here. Are their homelands chock full of the man cats?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Goufunaki Rammstein
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I don't really need a detailed explaination.

If ARR's story just retcons that part to say they were always around, that's fine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Altaire Virgaut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I hope they don't rehash the story behind male mithra for male mi'qote.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies View Post
    See, that's the point I was trying to make: "I believe the existing reasons are awful, full of BS and they deserve being removed from the game's history".

Sorry if I wasn't more clear.
    how are there BS? please explain? the female highlanders are low there not many of them. the male cats are pussy and dont' want to come outside and play what the issue? in real life most cats the female is the hunter and the male stay there smelling it's balls waiting for the female to get something to eat so it's not BS when it make sense.

does not even matter anymore they added them in 2.0 so there no reason and also like gramul said meteor did not rewrite history.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Not every little change needs to be explained, IMO.

Sometimes a retcon is just that.

Like the Archie Sonic comics need to explain every little thing (how Sonic "grew up", how Amy aged, etc.), but the game canon doesn't explain it. It's just there.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Male Miqo'te lives the traditional Miqo'te way of life (I hope I wrote this right)
    They live in the wilderness, hunting their food and are antisocial to everyone who is not a Miqo'te. The opposite of female Miqo'te.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    how are there BS? please explain? the female highlanders are low there not many of them. the male cats are pussy and dont' want to come outside and play what the issue? in real life most cats the female is the hunter and the male stay there smelling it's balls waiting for the female to get something to eat so it's not BS when it make sense.

does not even matter anymore they added them in 2.0 so there no reason and also like gramul said meteor did not rewrite history.
    Wow, I need to be tremendously cautious with my wording around here, seems the fact i'm not native to english is showing.
    I simply do not like the current explanations at all. Perhaps I did not convey properly that it's a matter of me simply not liking them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Thread moved to FernGully

Oh oh.. and there is a Batty here.. (Ahriman.. )

http://youtu.be/XaTFgY8kZcU

SE should make an eccentric *more then already..* Ahriman in game for lulz XD

Btw male Miqo'te are only coming around because a female Miqo'te accidently left the holding cell door unlocked after hours

Like FFXI? Those manthra's be rare.. gotta lock em up lol
    (2)
    Last edited by Shougun; 12-08-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Thread moved to FernGully

Oh oh.. and there is a Batty here.. (Ahriman.. )

http://youtu.be/XaTFgY8kZcU

SE should make an eccentric Ahriman in game for lulz XD

Btw male Miqo'te are only coming around because a female Miqo'te accidently left the holding cell door unlocked after hours

Like FFXI? Those mantrha's be rare.. gotta lock em up lol
    How else will the miqo'te keep the men under wraps? O.o lol watch all male miqo'te be little scared of people and say "I'll only do it if the misses wasn't watching..."
    (1)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    This is a game reboot... if you want them to add new things to it, don't punish them by demanding explanations over every single thing ^^;;;;
    While it is nice if the team does include things like 'the male miqo'te returned from their great migration of which they brought back spices and wine' ...I suspect such a quick explanation would receive criticism.

Over all do remember that is it a brand new game, and as such should be treated that way ^_^
    (0)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast