Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Silent Protagonist
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 8
    When dalamud and consequently bahamut exploded onto eorzea the residue formed into liquid people (like terminator 2) that became the new races.

This is canon. You are welcome. Have a nice day.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies View Post
    I
    Really, really hope that the actual explanation is "This is just a technical oversight, there was never anything special about them not being around, really".
    That'd make me happy.
    Well that's not very interesting.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    i would love to meet a male Miqo'te npc and he be like "what you talking about i was here the whole time >.>" with the face...
    yeah...
    (7)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Lucke View Post
    I have a question for Mr. Fernehalwes.

Could we get the story behind the emergence of the Male Miqo'te, Female Highlanders, and Female Roegadyn?
    How come we haven't seen anything of these apart from a sketchy concept art from ages ago.? Why do they never answer questions about them? Whats going on?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramul View Post
    Well that's not very interesting.
    It's not very interesting but I can't say I would disagree with them. These genders should have been available from the start when it would have been no issue.

@Thebard They have shown a pic of a female highlander in the last live letter, she was the one in the Coliseum gear since I guess they haven't finalized their starting equipment yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Estellios View Post
    It's not very interesting but I can't say I would disagree with them. These genders should have been available from the start when it would have been no issue.

@Thebard They have shown a pic of a female highlander in the last live letter, she was the one in the Coliseum gear since I guess they haven't finalized their starting equipment yet.
    Well, they explained the monster resize through story, I don't see why we can't have a reason for them being around now. Female Rogadyn where apparently pretty rare, why not have it so that the energy from the Meteor event caused the ratio to be more even causing more female births, male Miquote got over their shyness when the world was in serious danger, and female highlanders had enough of having to stay at home and letting the men have all the adventures.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I
    Really, really hope that the actual explanation is "This is just a technical oversight, there was never anything special about them not being around, really".
    That'd make me happy.
    Both male Miqo'te and female highlanders have a special reason for them not being around. Highlander female there very little of them around and they don't end up leaving the house much so it does not risk them losing more female and then not being anymore highlander in the world. The miqo'te male are just don't want to leave the house and fight there i guess pussy cats about fighting too now.

Now Female Roegadyn i think it's just a oversight old team just did not know how to add a Female Roegadyn without making it look to ugly that my idea on that one.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Hyacinth Feng
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    More than likely you'll find Ferne in the Feedback > Localization forums. Better chance of a bite there. It's not to say that he's not here, but the more places the merrier.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Both male Miqo'te and female highlanders have a special reason for them not being around. Highlander female there very little of them around and they don't end up leaving the house much so it does not risk them losing more female and then not being anymore highlander in the world. The miqo'te male are just don't want to leave the house and fight there i guess pussy cats about fighting too now.
    See, that's the point I was trying to make: "I believe the existing reasons are awful, full of BS and they deserve being removed from the game's history".

Sorry if I wasn't more clear.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    See, that's the point I was trying to make: "I believe the existing reasons are awful, full of BS and they deserve being removed from the game's history".

Sorry if I wasn't more clear.
    Well, sorry but that's what they are. Meteor didn't rewrite history, but we have new sexes now so we may as well have a simple explanation as to why and move forward.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast