Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kaiser Drill
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Being a mage in 1.0 im really happy to see what they did with water. Would be great to push a mob back to mitigate a tp move ^^. Maybe watera or waterga is aoe knockback? I know battles are changing but as a whm having an aoe knockback for things like princess would have been great. Only issue ive ever had with cc was if my dd's werent on point killing the small ants they would rush on me. Having an aoe knockback for situations like those would be fun.

Also ive noticed theyve balanced it so its insta cast; even better for tp moves, but its very low damage. Looks like this is gonna be a utility spell more than anything, but a great one at that. Good job on this one devs
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leo Vanhalen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDrill View Post
    Being a mage in 1.0 im really happy to see what they did with water. Would be great to push a mob back to mitigate a tp move ^^. Maybe watera or waterga is aoe knockback? I know battles are changing but as a whm having an aoe knockback for things like princess would have been great. Only issue ive ever had with cc was if my dd's werent on point killing the small ants they would rush on me. Having an aoe knockback for situations like those would be fun.

Also ive noticed theyve balanced it so its insta cast; even better for tp moves, but its very low damage. Looks like this is gonna be a utility spell more than anything, but a great one at that. Good job on this one devs
    ...../nod. Hoping water won't be a whm only spell too. Also wondering if range would be more considered in 2.0?. usually when u run from a mob or try to get some distance, even tho its far away it still usually hits u. :/

Would be nice if a mage could do an aoe knock back. and then an archer could stop it moving in close enuf to do hits. . Also wondering if the knock back would work on bosses nd higher lvl mobs.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaiser Drill
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Nice ^^. Water knockback cross job combo'd with shadowbind. I like it ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiser Drill
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    Also i stopped the vid when the info tile for the spell was up. It said cnj thm only. Crossing my fingers arcanist/smn can use that too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion View Post
    thats may be a bit high cost, because the objects that we will interact with is different, so there is just one generic animation for that type ( or do you mean change that generic animation?)
    Not an animation for every single things, but three wouldn't hurt.
    - rub it on yourself
    - Drop on the ground
    - splash a target
    (1)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by debola View Post
    While i did notice a slight dimming down of the graphics from 1.0
    Let me tell you, the graphics are NOT worse than in 1.0, if anything they are better to be honest. They mostly changed how shading and lighting works so characters faces and such look different. Graphics are on par with something like Tera online, maybe even a little better depending how technical you wanna get.
    (3)

Community Rep

Knockback Abilities

Greetings,

We know that there were some requests from users who also wanted to have access to knockback abilities (if for nothing else than to get revenge for all the times you've been knocked back in version 1.0!), so we wanted to give you a brief update.

We've actually begun implementing knockback moves into the game and there were even some featured in the Alpha version! Of course, enemies that use similar abilities are still around, and they even have other abilities to able to draw you in. You can expect that there will be a variety of ways your enemies try and attack you!
    (57)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Fall damage + knock-back = fun for the whole family!
    (20)
    I like frog

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    oh nice! /edited
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Technyze Deepforces
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Knockbacks are never a good idea. Anyone who has played mmo's for the past 5 years knows that.

Tor Anroc. anyone?
    (2)
    Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/technyze
    Free Company/Linkshell: OGC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast