Player
    Character
    Zafeira Zhalwann
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannythm View Post
    Yes, thanks, I always write it wrong, when I mean aesthetics.

Nooo Bevelle temple again nooooooooooooo!!... Oh my god, that was the temple of Bahamut....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The only thing I hated about Bevelle was that I realized I forgot to get the treasure and therefor couldn't get Anima.

Also, every time I think about FFX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noloe Tazier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Hmm... Twelve Sages... lead by the stars and prophecy. Twelve gods... but the circle of knowing in FFXIV had six members... maybe some perished? if they truly are Allegan that's a high chance not all of them remain, or not all of them showed up? It's still suspicious...
    There's 12 Archons that represent one of each of the Twelve. There's still 6 more in the Circle of Knowing, one (Ahldbhar who represents Rhalgr) left and joined sorcerers so he may have 'exiled' himself, so 5 more at the most. Just a little nitpick lol sorry

Great catch on the story resembling other FFs though, a lot of people don't realize this or haven't picked it up yet. Then again they probably don't care, which is sad to me.
    (1)
    Check out my Lore posts:
    An Eorzean Timeline: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/64377-An-Eorzean-Timeline-Reborn

Player
    Character
    Kenshiro Joestar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyph View Post
    The only thing I hated about Bevelle was that I realized I forgot to get the treasure and therefor couldn't get Anima.

Also, every time I think about FFX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
    Hmm on that video of FFX, I see many times posted as an example of "bad voice acting", but that is not the case, quite on the contrary, given the situation they are in when that scene happens, Tidus is forcing himself to laugh and teaching Yuna to do so too so she relax a little on how goofy they are. And the scene plays perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by NoloeTazier View Post
    There's 12 Archons that represent one of each of the Twelve. There's still 6 more in the Circle of Knowing, one (Ahldbhar who represents Rhalgr) left and joined sorcerers so he may have 'exiled' himself, so 5 more at the most. Just a little nitpick lol sorry

Great catch on the story resembling other FFs though, a lot of people don't realize this or haven't picked it up yet. Then again they probably don't care, which is sad to me.
    These threads are just for nitpicking! I didn't remember there where another known Archon, so, as they usually say... the plot thickens!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2