Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings everyone!

I have a few updates to give you in regards to various aspects of the UI for A Realm Reborn.

First, in regards to chat log font, we received a bit of feedback stating that in screenshots, as well as the Alpha Test, the font felt a bit too small. We will be making it possible to change the size of the font in the chat log config settings, and instead of just having "small," "medium," and "large" font options, it will be possible to indicate a specific font size.

There were a few questions asking if there would be a feature where you can make sounds that other players can hear via macro or the chat log, similar to the "calls" from FINAL FANTASY XI; however, we currently do not have any plans to implement this kind of feature. The main reason why is that we will be setting the game up and making adjustments so that everyone can play smoothly without needing to rely on these kinds of sounds. However, if there are enough players that feel strongly about this feature, we will look into it again.

When it comes to UI organization, by using the HUD layout mode you will be able to move various aspects of the UI around to your liking, including buff effects and such. It will also be possible to configure the action bar so that it is constantly displayed, and you can make it so multiple action bars are displayed at the same time.

The Beta Test is right around the corner, so get amped and try out all of the new UI features when the time comes!
    Er, configuration and support for Multi-displays or duel-monitor? I'm asking again for the MIL time...

/vote for <call5> and <call12> ;D
    (0)

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Vote for /call!

Although obviously you should have the option turn them off if you don't want to be disturbed by them.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6