Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64

Colour swap

In the alpha video, the HP, MP and TP colour palette has been changed.
    My guess is that the devs are pulling an OCD test on the players. Why was it changed?

I mean, HP made more sense red. MP was green in 1.0, why change it to red?
    Same with TP, blue wasn't good?

While we are at it, why not bring the colours of these bars on the party list as well.
    All blue with no other indicator than the position to know which is which (HP, MP or TP)... I'm sure to confuse them sometimes in intense raids and whatnot.

It's no biggie, but I felt like giving my impression as a person who likes detail.

P.S.: Trolls, this not another grass or tent physics thread.
    (4)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Something just need a change to change the mood of the game color changing of bars is a nice step to the new
    (0)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Character
    Ralos Mikorius
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I'm a traditional person so I'd like my bars to be the same colors they've been in the past, but I think it would be a cool feature to implement the different colors.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Great idea, Ralos!

I'll pass it along to Yoshi-P personally

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    I didn't care for the color changes. I actually liked the old colors and I wish they kept them.

That being said, I really think they changed it to fit the UI scheme which is an ok change to me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Volta Asura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    I noticed this as well....although I won't continue to elaborate on how much it bugs me. I WILL bitch about the size and color of the mob names and hp bar. I shouldn't be able to see an hp bar, unless I am attacking the mob or unless someone else in my area is. I don't wanna walk into an area and see hp bars everywhere ><
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Risa Cooper
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by VoltaAsura View Post
    I noticed this as well....although I won't continue to elaborate on how much it bugs me. I WILL bitch about the size and color of the mob names and hp bar. I shouldn't be able to see an hp bar, unless I am attacking the mob or unless someone else in my area is. I don't wanna walk into an area and see hp bars everywhere ><
    In 1.0 there was a option to turn that on and off... they probably just have that on. I used it mainly for healing as WHM when I wasn't in a prty I could see all my allies Hps. So the option will probably still be there you can just turn it off.
    (1)
    ~~ sAnItY iS oVeRaTeD... ~~