Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50

Make night time scary

If this happens Im sure it will be in 2.0 and hopefully they are already working on something like this. Also Im pretty sure there was a similar thread to this one a long time ago, but ti cant remember.

At night I would love to see some fog with random enemy encounters like old school rpgs. It used to be you walked for a couple seconds then bang, fight scene. I would love to just be walking and have wights/skeletons crawl up from underground and attack you at night, add some fog and eerie music too.

I remember when i first started playing ff14 and it started getting dark and i was like "oh, i wonder whats gonna happen" haha, yea, nothing happened.

EDIT: I know 2.0 will have different themed zones, so I would like to see each zone have its own version of night time, with different mob themes.

Need more torches

(111)
    Last edited by syntaxlies; 12-01-2012 at 03:36 AM.

Make nighttime Qufim Island....but everywhere!
    (37)
    Retired FFXI character: Ranok of Sylph

Player
    Character
    Gunslinger Bismarck
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    (48)

Player
    Character
    Hazel Meade
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Awesome.. ^^

I'm playing Xenoblade currently and love, love, love the night/day and weather differences.
    (2)

Player

It's a funny fact that most MMO'ers complain if night-time is too dark, even with proper lighting effects and such.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyretta_Blaze View Post
    Awesome.. ^^

I'm playing Xenoblade currently and love, love, love the night/day and weather differences.
    Is it good in English....? I wanted to play the JP one and bought one from Ebay for 20 bucks since it had the JP Xenoblade cover and asshole sent me english version.... I normally can't stand English voicing on JP Anime so didn't even bother playing and it's inside my desk @ work catching dust... lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hazel Meade
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Is it good in English....? I wanted to play the JP one and bought one from Ebay for 20 bucks since it had the JP Xenoblade cover and asshole sent me english version.... I normally can't stand English voicing on JP Anime so didn't even bother playing and it's inside my desk @ work catching dust... lol
    I really like the game now that I got used to the controls. I like the story and find myself caring about the characters.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pyretta_Blaze; 04-27-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    /feels a nostalgic thrill of running back to Selbina in night time and dying upon zoning in
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Akira Tenshi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Yes it is, the voice actors are all british, being british myself i thought that was awesome.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira_Tenshi View Post
    Yes it is, the voice actors are all british, being british myself i thought that was awesome.
    Ugh I loathe british voice acting in english games lol, unless it fits the time period and location otherwise it becomes unplayable in english D: guess I'll have to pick up the JP version after all lol.
    (2)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast