Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralos View Post
    I wasn't being argumentative. I have no problems with jumping and actually look forward to the added feature. I was just commenting that they said they weren't adding jump for any practical purposes, therefore it's a novelty and there is no "jumping where needed"
    I misunderstood you then.
    By "jumping where needed" I was referring to jumping over obstacles to make a shortcut (=useful/needed) instead of repeatedly jumping on a flat surface (=useless/annoying)
    (0)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I've actually walked on the large stump of a tree before (Redwood)...IT'S SUPER AWESOME AND WEIRD...I look forward to reliving that moment in ARR.

I am a lover of trees and hereby APPROVE of the trees in this video. Congratulations!

Gridania ALL THE WAY!

And I hate to be that annoying person who compares the old with the new (I type this as if I'm not going to do that anyway), but this forest looks much better than the previous incarnation of FFXIV.

^_^ Woo hoo!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ralos Mikorius
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    I misunderstood you then.
    By "jumping where needed" I was referring to jumping over obstacles to make a shortcut (=useful/needed) instead of repeatedly jumping on a flat surface (=useless/annoying)
    haha then I misunderstood you as well. Aye it made more sense as to where and when they used jump.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Great idea, Ralos!

I'll pass it along to Yoshi-P personally

Player
    Character
    Kerin Kor
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Radacci View Post
    I find it difficult to understand why ppl are bothered by such a small thing. but i suppose some ppl would explode if they didnt have something to whine about.
    I assume you've never played a game like WOW, LOTRO, Rift, etc. and had idiots bouncing around like manic five-years-olds while you're trying to interact with NPCs.

It has one useful feature though .. gives me additions to my 'ignore' list of mental defficients I don't want to play with.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stian Holymoogle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    The new Black Shround is a loooooot better before it was like a laberinth.
    (0)

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25