Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

It creeps slowly to kill you...

And why not its a....wait for it Tonberry! FFXI had them why not FFXVI? your thoughts
    people!

And it goes with out saying that they poped up in just about every FF title to date minus the newer ones..
    (6)
    Last edited by Forgo; 11-21-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Player
    Character
    Wilan Serulia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I think it's more a matter of "when" than "if".
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgo View Post
    And why not its a....wait for it Tonberry! FFXI had them why not FFXVI? your thoughts
    people!

And it goes with out saying that they poped up in just about every FF title to date minus the newer ones..
    We don't even have XV and you talkin about addin' them berries for XVI =O

...though I'd love to see tonberries in XIV. I'm sure we'll see them appear soon enough =D
    (7)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Sieg Hack
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I definitely do miss them tonberries. They were one of my favourite things to kill in XI, using my SMN pets as sacrifices to their Grudge attacks -evil laugh-. I don't quite remember exactly, but I'm fairly sure Tonberries weren't introduced until after the first expansion in XI? I could be wrong, but if not they'll probably do the same thing. There's still a lot of Hydaelyn to discover; Eorzea's pretty small in the grand scheme of the entire world in XIV.

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    They were introduced with Rise of the Zilart...infact I don't think they were used much after that :/ Which is a shame cause it was funny watching them gut you for 5k damage based on your built up rancor
    (1)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Sieg Hack
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    They were introduced with Rise of the Zilart...infact I don't think they were used much after that :/ Which is a shame cause it was funny watching them gut you for 5k damage based on your built up rancor
    Bah, making me miss camping out in Temple of Uggalepih for that Thief's Knife NM before they made it a force spawn with a rare/ex drop. xD

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Or trying to do Zilart Missions and running through Den of Rancor only to hear "hee hee hee" *STAB* then bam whole room aggroes XD
    (1)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Forgo Tego
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I miss the Rise fight with the tonberries in it...had a pld that help with that fight that had a shit ton of rancor and he was killed in one shot for like 5k Hp O.o and he laughed about it...me and a galka was the only ones to make it out alive and i only live cause i was a 80 mnk at the time >.>
    (1)
    "I care nothing about who dominates the land, For me and my brethren will forever rule the skies." Forgo the Forgotten Dragoon
    Credit goes to Denmo and Nique from Masamune for this art :3

Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    They were used in CoP areas like Pso`Xja and Carptener's Landing (the infamous crypotonberry battles lol( (Cryptonberries basically tonberries but more sinister looking) and Abysse, which has an NM that uses Sneak Attack on the one with most hate in the battle and damage can basically oneshot.

If they do enter XIV hopefully they're just normal enemies, be kinda hard to top a corrupted ancient race storyline lol.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luca Abbot
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    All I have to say is, "Carbuncle Mitts".

;-;
    (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Thal's Balls! These forums are hot enough to melt an ice goddess.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast