Thread: Gunblades

Player
    Character
    Vale Aeonslayer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I love gunblades! Let's see it. I wonder what class/job would come with the gunblade...

I could see it as a Dark Knight Weapon. Since it's a Garlean weapon, weapon of the enemy. I could see Gauis as kind of a Dark Knight in a way. Learning the enemies power has it's advantages. So when we start using his weapon come his class and job also of the dark knight.

It might be an interesting spin on things.
    (0)
    Last edited by valetarkus; 01-13-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by valetarkus View Post
    I love gunblades! Let's see it. I wonder what class/job would come with the gunblade...

I could see it as a Dark Knight Weapon. Since it's a Garlean weapon, weapon of the enemy. I could see Gauis as kind of a Dark Knight in a way. Learning the enemies power has it's advantages. So when we start using his weapon come his class and job also of the dark knight.

It might be an interesting spin on things.
    Now that you mention it Vale, I think you might be on to something here... this may very well place a curve ball spin on things.

The prophesy that Yoshi gave us on new Years day hints that we will likely have to choose a side (light or might) and perhaps if you chose the Might (Gaius?) you basically switch to the "dark side"... thus, could it be that eventually (maybe in later expansions) this is how the Dark Knight advance job unfolds?

And then... (just wildly speculating here)...the AF relic weapon is Gaius' gunblade? Or something similar?

This could very well turn out to be something spiffy indeed...
    (0)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3