Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Nok Nokinator
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Id just like to mention for those of you whome are curious as am I, i did find a tid bit that came directly from Yoshi P. this is the recent letter from producer live that had been translated (cc) at 8:02

"In Arr start there will be end content which involves Bahamut and also about what will happen to Louisoix"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nokinator View Post
    Id just like to mention for those of you whome are curious as am I, i did find a tid bit that came directly from Yoshi P. this is the recent letter from producer live that had been translated (cc) at 8:02

"In Arr start there will be end content which involves Bahamut and also about what will happen to Louisoix"
    Ya bahamut content would be with finding the keys that came out of dalamud and it be a bahamut maze so that should be fun.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Yuka Gama
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Louie is a SMN/SCH/TMG-

enough said. ^-^
    (0)
    FFXI 2002-2011 SMN BLU SCH BLM NIN
    FFXIV 2010 - 2012 Ver1.0 Blm Drg whm
    FFXIV alpha beta drg blm
    FFXIV beta 2 Drg
    FFXIV beta 3 and 4 Drg SMN blm

Player
    Character
    Davy Jones
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Does anyone know how many members are in the Circle of Knowing?

I count 5 off the top of my head that I can remember. What if the Circle of Knowing is really the Twelve?

For those from LL, to see someone deflect bullets by waving their hand isnt exactly "Normal" lol
    (0)
    Welcome to The Locker!!

Player
    Character
    Terak Alonia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Circle of Knowing is not the 12. Look back at FFI through FFXIII-2: Players used many of the powers Louisoux used and were not members of either the Circle or the 12. Players used aeons in earlier games on a regular basis. Binding was occassionally the final result of the final boss fight. Time Travel is easy if you open the right Aetheryte to the right location. Sealing bosses in time is old hat. There is a ton of history in the previous games. One thing that bothers me is the reappearance of Cid. If Cid can show up then any of the old characters can show up. Remember how players have bounced around through time. More disturbing is the overlap with Kingdom Hearts. It is like the two parallel universes are intertwined.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post

I count 5 off the top of my head that I can remember. What if the Circle of Knowing is really the Twelve?

For those from LL, to see someone deflect bullets by waving their hand isnt exactly "Normal" lol
    In the quest Of Archons and Muses, it is said that the Archons are the manifestations of The Twelve. There is mention of a Roegadyn Archon named Ahldbhar, the incarnation of Rhalgr, and Louisoix's staff bears the mark of Thaliak.

The Circle of Knowing hails from the city-state of Sharlayan in the northwestern Dravania region. They are marked by the Tattoo on their neck. There also very close to the city that made dalamud so i think that explain why they know so much of the event of eorzea history. there also this "Some believe the Archons either caused or rectified the Sixth Umbral Era 1500 years before the game." So some people in eorzea believe the circle of knowing had something to do with sixth umbral events but i guess we find out about that later on in the storyline.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdndv View Post
    Circle of Knowing is not the 12. Look back at FFI through FFXIII-2: Players used many of the powers Louisoux used and were not members of either the Circle or the 12. Players used aeons in earlier games on a regular basis. Binding was occassionally the final result of the final boss fight. Time Travel is easy if you open the right Aetheryte to the right location. Sealing bosses in time is old hat. There is a ton of history in the previous games. One thing that bothers me is the reappearance of Cid. If Cid can show up then any of the old characters can show up. Remember how players have bounced around through time. More disturbing is the overlap with Kingdom Hearts. It is like the two parallel universes are intertwined.
    ya but here you go "In the quest Of Archons and Muses, it is said that the Archons are the manifestations of The Twelve. There is mention of a Roegadyn Archon named Ahldbhar, the incarnation of Rhalgr, and Louisoix's staff bears the mark of Thaliak."

Or it could be there kids send to earth by the gods you never know i think it better then just think that better idea then just random people or even if there was i hope there random people who gain the powers from the 12
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post

I think we know of 6 personally the 4 from the different starting cities, so 2 from grid, 1 from Uldah 1 from Limsa, Louisoix and Urianger. Others are mentioned in quests, but if they are. Current archons or old ones, I dunno.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2