Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Baronskull Lakshmi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'm suprised no-one has mentioned Carbuncle yet. The little critter hanging out with the arcanist in the concept art sure looks like him. Also in FF11 he was the one who bestows the ability to be a summoner. That said, I would love for it to be Alexander, one of my favorite summons ever, and I'd love to see him/(it?) get pay-back for what Bahamut did to him in FF9.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I'd imagine each of our races has one, because all 3 of your suggestions make sense in light if recent info. That horse sound at the end of "End of an Era" when Louisoix smiles implies to me that Odin appeared and slapped Bahamut out of the sky

Also Louisoix is supposed to be alive or at least possible to see him again in ARR based on some Reinhart translations from yesterday

Unfortunately most of the summons we're aware of seem claimed by beastmen so I don't know who would represent Roegadyn. I was going to say Leviathan (sp?) bit Sahagin seem to have him claimed
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaker View Post
    I'm suprised no-one has mentioned Carbuncle yet. The little critter hanging out with the arcanist in the concept art sure looks like him. Also in FF11 he was the one who bestows the ability to be a summoner. That said, I would love for it to be Alexander, one of my favorite summons ever, and I'd love to see him/(it?) get pay-back for what Bahamut did to him in FF9.
    That's 'cause it is Carbuncle? Confirmed many many times now. Yoshi even talks about how to differentiate different Carbuncle summons based on their colour in one of the letters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I've got this feeling that Alexander is going to be what the Garleans have up their sleeve towards the end-game... But hey, I'm the guy who thought Dalamud was a prison for Odin. So close!

Imagine my surprise watching the ARR cutscene, though...

"OH, MAN. IT'S OPENING. IT'S A PRISON. THERE'S A PRIMAL IN IT. OH, MAN I KNEW IT. HELLOOOO O--....BAHAMUT?! OH, SH- RUN!!!! RUUUUUN!!!!"
    (2)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Mementus Veventus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaker View Post
    Wouldnt it be the other way around since Bahamut was vaporized by his holy judgement? the invincible defeated Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    I've got this feeling that Alexander is going to be what the Garleans have up their sleeve towards the end-game... But hey, I'm the guy who thought Dalamud was a prison for Odin. So close!

Imagine my surprise watching the ARR cutscene, though...

"OH, MAN. IT'S OPENING. IT'S A PRISON. THERE'S A PRIMAL IN IT. OH, MAN I KNEW IT. HELLOOOO O--....BAHAMUT?! OH, SH- RUN!!!! RUUUUUN!!!!"
    Oh hey.... is that a Doomtrain i hear coming down those newly made train tracks!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulan View Post
    As for Odin being battle content, it would not be the first time in a Final Fantasy game where the characters found themselves used and pitted against their previous benefactors.
    Interestingly enough, I'm speculating Louisoix might end up being Odin somehow, assuming he lived through that blast.
    (1)

Player
    http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-19/ff14-siren.html
    This is Siren

Edit: If Darnus family bloodline comes directly from ancient Allag how are they physically? they have been given the body size of a highlander hyur which are known to be ala'mhigo ppl too and their armors/masks are a sign of their family, there are no highlander hyurs in the imperial regular troops could that be a clue?
    (0)
    Last edited by Warlock; 11-16-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mementus Veventus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-19/ff14-siren.html
    This is Siren

Edit: If Darnus family bloodline comes directly from ancient Allag how are they physically? they have been given the body size of a highlander hyur which are known to be ala'mhigo ppl too and their armors/masks are a sign of their family, there are no highlander hyurs in the imperial regular troops could that be a clue?
    Gauis does... but isnt Darnus Elezen? i remember alot of talk about him having the same emotes as Elzen and such.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaltus View Post
    but isnt Darnus Elezen?
    His art packets are categorized with the elezen, so I would say so.
    (0)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    You can see him do the Elezen /bow during "To Kill a Raven".
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast