Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Hayley Westenra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Are these the same servers for Version 1.0 or for Alpha/Beta 2.0? I'm confused, because if we are playing Version 1.0 again, our characters' data will not be saved. If that's the case, then what is the point? I already uninstalled Version 1.0 from my laptop and desktop, so I'm waiting for ARR.

Still, thank you for the event at the end, Yoshi-p. I actually had a feeling before that the servers would crash due to the event because of everyone trying to log on in the same area. It was bound to happen on Version 1.0 lol
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Norack Sunstorm
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraku_Diabolos View Post
    Are these the same servers for Version 1.0 or for Alpha/Beta 2.0? I'm confused, because if we are playing Version 1.0 again, our characters' data will not be saved. If that's the case, then what is the point? I already uninstalled Version 1.0 from my laptop and desktop, so I'm waiting for ARR.

Still, thank you for the event at the end, Yoshi-p. I actually had a feeling before that the servers would crash due to the event because of everyone trying to log on in the same area. It was bound to happen on Version 1.0 lol
    When the servers come back up next week or whenever they come back up they will still be the 1.0 servers. It's just for ppl that wanna stay in touch with there friends and what not. Yoshi commented on this decision in one of his letters and said that no one is really going to be paying attention or updating them anymore but as long as 30% or more of the FFXIV community wants to continue playing FFXIV 1.0 they'll keep it going until ARR comes out.
    (2)

Player
    Awesome news thanks for taking the time for sharing this everyone that was involved I'm happy he mentions Midgarsormr ...does that mean the World Serpent will make a come back? O.o <3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dyne Ikapine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I've been watching it at least once a day, and listening to answers, and crying quietly in excitement occassionally.

I'm curious if the dragons such as Nidhogg and such will be anything like the great wyrms that were under Bahamut in XI.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Awesome news thanks for taking the time for sharing this everyone that was involved I'm happy he mentions Midgarsormr ...does that mean the World Serpent will make a come back? O.o <3
    I don't think. He is since 15 years dead.
    Or he awake as a zombie dragon?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elets Tsele
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    I don't think. He is since 15 years dead.
    Or he awake as a zombie dragon?
    ummm.... he will be... REBORN... duh
    (0)

Player

Nice to hear the lore in terms of the dragons.

So I guess Bahamut is the god of dragons then? Seeing as he can defy all of the powers of the twelve.

Ishgard is going to have a huge part to play here. If the Ishgardians were around when Bahamut was sealed by the Allagan empire, I can imagine they were fighting him then.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lucent Seiten
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Wee~ I like hearing from Yoshi~P. ^.^ I'm very glad they acknowledged the frustration of the final event. It's also good to hear about all the gears working on A Realm Reborn. I can't wait til it comes out!
    (1)

Heads up! We rewrote the post from Yoshida in regards to the hints about the true nature of Dalamud with help from the Localization team! Thanks to them, we have a much clearer understanding of the important aspects of the post, so give it another look.
    (40)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Thank goodness about the PC and PS3 players staying on the same servers. Like Yoshida I really can't understand how someone could even suggest to keep em separate. It doesn't make the slightest sense.
    (9)
    Abriael Rosen - Paladin of Balmung

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast