Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Kupo Net[works] available to public

Revised to actual official Recruitment to the Sargatanas server, but transferred over to the New Lodestone:
    Kupo Net
    (0)
    Last edited by Yolteotl; 06-26-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Player

Um whatever this means.
    (5)
    Scarface Champion, back from the dead.....AGAIN... 3 strikes and I'm out? Lawl
    http://perfection.guildwork.com/

Someone hurt my feelings today, this is what I did to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Reported them

Quote Originally Posted by fmonkey13 View Post
    This sounds awesome!! Can't wait to esperience it!!

Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    lol Basically just making a new linkshell network & free company for ARR, but using cooperative, fair, dynamic, and transparent methods derived from actual society that provide a more participatory method to the betterment of members instead of a stagnant officer and subordinate structure.

Mitigating the flaws of other Community options by having dynamic leadership positions eliminating false beliefs of entitlement through empowerment, having officers assigned to specific duties so the Community knows exactly who to go to and no one officer (with the exception of the leader) carries an unequal burden of responsibility than any other, and contingency planning that a vast majority of the Community options otherwise available never address and leave their members to pick up the pieces or give up.

Problem is, because of lack of information by SE on migration possibilities, dunno if it's going to be developed on Masamune or a server that is NA localized.
    (1)

4. 06-26-2013 07:19 AM