Player
    Character
    Kaeya Alberich
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Marriage feedback [inofficial Poll]

So since Yoshi asked about feedback for the same gender marriage why not providing some so we can get an idea if the FFXIV player base wants them or not.

Edit:

Just to make this clear: I know that this topic can be sensitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggos
    Quote Originally Posted by Issachar View Post
    I dont think a poll is appropriate for this topic. The fragility of the topic goes beyond this simple game, it could negatively affect the company and it's brands if mishandled.
    Ah sorry I never meant to say it is easy. I know it's a sensitive topic but this thread is not only for poll results. It's also for feedback.
    I also know that SE seems to worry a lot about it because weren't there some similar problems regarding the gender change with 2.0?
    On the other hand Yoshida did ask for feedback and I don't think this is something that should not be discussed.
    A poll with unexplained results might not be good.
    But a poll with feedback is ok I think because it can give you a quick overview of the community's oppinion (or at least those who are active on the forums).
    If you want to have more detailed information on the other hand you can read the feedback following the poll.

This is just our opinion. Whether SE does allow it or not is still up to them because they have a better ovreview about their relationship with politics anyways.
    (78)
    Last edited by Loggos; 11-11-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kaeya Alberich
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Like this post if you want same gender marriage.
    (609)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggos View Post
    I don't want a same gender marriage personally but I'm all for it. so i clicked like

I'm a straight guy so it's really no issue for me. but if 2 guys wanna get hitched or 2 girls i wish them happiness. what right does anyone have to say otherwise?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Legatus Toriko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Do keep in mind that there was another thread regarding this sensitive topic that was closed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bastian Frost
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by modokibunny View Post
    Do keep in mind that there was another thread regarding this sensitive topic that was closed.
    If they close this thread, I WILL make another one until I'm banned. Close them because they're redundant, sure. But don't close these threads to silence the issue. The majority want SSM in the game and as I said earlier, there are games out there that (Rift, Cloud Nine, etc) have already implemented this and I have not seen any backlash.
    (10)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Rhix View Post
    If they close this thread, I WILL make another one until I'm banned. Close them because they're redundant, sure. But don't close these threads to silence the issue. The majority want SSM in the game and as I said earlier, there are games out there that (Rift, Cloud Nine, etc) have already implemented this and I have not seen any backlash.
    Don't feel that SE is trying to censor the issue or that they're against it. It's fairly obvious that they're liberal when it comes to social rights and has almost always been that way.

The last thread was closed because it was a pointless circular discussion from what I can see. At least this is a poll and the discussion thus far has been slightly less redundant.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhix View Post
    If they close this thread, I WILL make another one until I'm banned. Close them because they're redundant, sure. But don't close these threads to silence the issue. The majority want SSM in the game and as I said earlier, there are games out there that (Rift, Cloud Nine, etc) have already implemented this and I have no seen any backlash.
    I'd support those threads. They didn't close the other topic because there were heated arguments or it got too off-topic. They closed it because "there are no new opinions". I thnk 90% of the topics on this forum fall into that category lol.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bastian Frost
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcell View Post
    I'd support those threads. They didn't close the other topic because there were heated arguments or it got too off-topic. They closed it because "there are no new opinions". I thnk 90% of the topics on this forum fall into that category lol.
    You bring up a good point and one that I'd like to point out. Someone had the brilliant (not being sarcastic) idea of not calling it marriage and I think that should be seriously considered.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcell View Post
    Kinda hard to have new opinions when things basically boil down to "For!" or "Against!"

Unless your last name is Romney and you can combine them together.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evy Rain
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    400 likes in one day - must be (at least one of) the most popular player-made post on these forums ever. SE please take this into consideration!
    (2)
    Evy Rain from Phoenix

Page 1 of 144 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast