Player
    Character
    Mike Coby
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51

Balmung, thank you so much.

To everyone on Balmung's server: Thank you for everything.

All of you made my experience playing ff14 so much fun and enjoyable. You made this game magic, really. We had such a good server with the best community. And thanks to everyone on it, I'll remember it forever.
    Starting the game might have been bad, and content may have been limited, but if it wasn't for you guys, the ones who waited and stayed with me, I would have stopped playing altogether. Whenever I would think of leaving or taking a break from the game, I'd remember Balmung's community and come running straight back to you. You were great Balmung all of you, each and every last one of you. I'll miss you all.

To everyone who stuck around and waited forever for the game to get better, thanks for waiting there with me. 2.0 is almost here.

To everyone who tried the new content and got killed over 15 times in the process, thank you for the raise and party invite.

To everyone who helped someone else out, thank you for getting me my AF pieces.

To everyone in Balmung, the casual players, the role players, the elitist and the noobs like me, thank you so much for this experience, it will never be forgotten. Ever.

Until we meet again in 2.0, be safe, Merry Christmas, and if you need a whm or smn in 2.0, send me a /tell.
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Lareine Sekhpeptra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Oh silly Mike. You're no noob. We love you!
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Konstantine Porphyrogenitos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for everything Mike, see you in 2.0 bro.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stub Envy
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 34
    Much love for the Balmung community.

I enjoyed my time on Besaid/Balmung, and i hope to see alot of the same faces on 2.0. One of the things i've loved about FFXIV/FFXI community is being able to see and recognize the names of almost everyone you came across in towns/shouts. Hope that doesn't change :/

** Mike - I remember doing Ifrit runs with you quite a while back. You said you were on valium at the time and were barely speaking legible english lol, and begging to do WHM solo Kept thinking it wouldnt go well, but ended up being good times ^^ **
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sabba Noergi
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    It was a pleasure to finally be in one of those amazing Ifrit parties with you. Even though it was on the last day, it was a blast! Take care of yourself, Mike. Until 2.0!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sorata Ifrit
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    It's been awesome being part of the community indeed! Looking forward to ARR!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wow Wie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I am sooo happy I met you sweetheart. You have been a blessing to me and I thank you for everything you have done for me. You have helped me and even some in my ls with things that needed to be done, so I am happy to die over and over again, as long as I am with my Mike . I remember we both kept taking turns dying outside of Ifrit and Garuda battles and raising each other, lol, and have been friends ever since. You are one of the best things to have happen to me in game and I am glad we are able to keep in touch. Thank you for being silly, kind and sweet. You know me loves ya <3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bigcajonez Tia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Mr Coby...Good times See ya soon
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lutie Reingarde
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    It's threads like this that give me hope for our server It has it's moments where people troll each other, but I guess in the end its the best server to be on. Such a friendly bunch
    I Hope to see you all again in 2.0 ^^)/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Silent Protagonist
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 8
    YOU'RE WELCOME
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast