Player
    Character
    Lord Meow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecoby View Post
    To everyone on Balmung's server: Thank you for everything.

All of you made my experience playing ff14 so much fun and enjoyable. You made this game magic, really. We had such a good server with the best community. And thanks to everyone on it, I'll remember it forever.
    Starting the game might have been bad, and content may have been limited, but if it wasn't for you guys, the ones who waited and stayed with me, I would have stopped playing altogether. Whenever I would think of leaving or taking a break from the game, I'd remember Balmung's community and come running straight back to you. You were great Balmung all of you, each and every last one of you. I'll miss you all.

To everyone who stuck around and waited forever for the game to get better, thanks for waiting there with me. 2.0 is almost here.

To everyone who tried the new content and got killed over 15 times in the process, thank you for the raise and party invite.

To everyone who helped someone else out, thank you for getting me my AF pieces.

To everyone in Balmung, the casual players, the role players, the elitist and the noobs like me, thank you so much for this experience, it will never be forgotten. Ever.

Until we meet again in 2.0, be safe, Merry Christmas, and if you need a whm or smn in 2.0, send me a /tell.
    mike..mike...mike.. what can i say.. its been a pleasure living,laughing & dieing along side ppl like u and others. u r trully a good man.. plz dont chnge.. hope to see you n 2.0 ^^... and as usual.. til nxt crime we meet.. take care bro and much luv )^&^(!!!!!.
    (1)

Character
    Xakery Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I didn't find the Balmung community lovable. They hated me and I them. I just wish I spoke other languages fluently. >.> Hopefully 2.0 will be different!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Imago Dei
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    I agree Coby. It was ALL of the well-mannered, skilled and unskilled players on Balmung that made my experience enjoyable. The game would be NOTHING without ALL of you. Coby himself, inspired me to successfully WHM solo Ifrit for "fun" in several Ifrit battles. So many fond memories with all of you. When my alarm clock beckons in the morning... it is "Born of the Boughs" theme of Gridania, which reminds me of the hundreds of times I've run to "Louisoux" for exp and to re-up my Primal Battle quests. (I have stooped to a new low - still convinced I am NOT a nerd).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arcturus Knightscreed
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I have been, for the most part, a solo player. But the interactions I've had with the members of our community here on Balmung, as well as those dating back to the days of Besaid, are something that I truly find endearing. I hope that we will continue to build a greater community together in A Realm Reborn!
    (1)

Character
    Xakery Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Mike inspired me to whm solo ifrit, but far too many shout argued me and I proved them wrong time and again!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dexterity Jones
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 57
    See you in ARR brother.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lelldorin Windantor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GLA Lv 0
    Yo Mike, without you i would never had respected and loved paladin as i do now, and got the effort to get my Curtana >.>
    waiting for ARR with excitement and dispatience, when its finally up, send me tells bro, and i be on your side again.
    We still have to train Cnedra right
    so long bro, see ya soon
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xeonerable Fenrir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Haha Mike Coby... such a simple name. I always found it humoring how you called out people for using "Veteran Trade" and respected you for it.

See you in A Realm Reborn!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ralos Mikorius
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    See you all in ARR =D I hope to make many new friends
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post