Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I have a question did the other 11 Archons go to the symbols and prayed like the ones we see in the CG? someone had to be there to activate them..but SE didn't show them to not spoil it and to not present new characters right at the end i guess...idk what you guys think?
    That or just showing the ones we've already met was enough. Have to remember making these kinds of FMV's takes up a lot of resources, so showing charas we've not really met would go over our heads. I'm sure we'll met them or the new reincarnations of them in 2.0 (if Thancred and them died ; ; )
    (0)
    Meow

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    That or just showing the ones we've already met was enough. Have to remember making these kinds of FMV's takes up a lot of resources, so showing charas we've not really met would go over our heads. I'm sure we'll met them or the new reincarnations of them in 2.0 (if Thancred and them died ; ; )
    Would that mean "we" as in you will be part of the new Circle of Knowing in ARR?
    (0)

To our loyal fans,

I wanted to take the time to personally thank all of you once again for your support over the past two years. It has been a long, hard journey, and there is still much more road left to travel, but we could have never made it this far without each and every one of you providing the strength for us to carry on.

Since the release of the End of an Era trailer, we have been flooded with positive feedback from around the world. It was always our goal to create something that would equal the epic cinematics players have come to expect from the FINAL FANTASY series─not just graphically, but in terms of story and emotion, as well─and we are excited to see that so many were moved by the plight of Louisoix and the Eorzean Alliance.

This five-minute tribute to the heroes of Eorzea may mark the end of one era, but at the same time, it represents the dawn of another. To ensure that era is a truly breathtaking experience, we are paying close attention to even the smallest of details. As such, we must ask that you bear with us while we continue the creation process─though I believe most of you will find that it will have definitely been worth the wait.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again soon.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Producer & Director, Naoki Yoshida
    (255)

Player
    Character
    Exocryst Lebreska
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Tyvm YoshiP for everything that you and the rest of the ff14 dev team have done for us since you took over the role as Producer
    (8)
    <--Giver of yarns, not the giver of darns :3
    Follow me on Twitter @Antanias_

Character
    Alerith Rayneheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    To our loyal fans,

I wanted to take the time to personally thank all of you once again for your support over the past two years. It has been a long, hard journey, and there is still much more road left to travel, but we could have never made it this far without each and every one of you providing the strength for us to carry on.

Since the release of the End of an Era trailer, we have been flooded with positive feedback from around the world. It was always our goal to create something that would equal the epic cinematics players have come to expect from the FINAL FANTASY series─not just graphically, but in terms of story and emotion, as well─and we are excited to see that so many were moved by the plight of Louisoix and the Eorzean Alliance.

This five-minute tribute to the heroes of Eorzea may mark the end of one era, but at the same time, it represents the dawn of another. To ensure that era is a truly breathtaking experience, we are paying close attention to even the smallest of details. As such, we must ask that you bear with us while we continue the creation process─though I believe most of you will find that it will have definitely been worth the wait.

The feeling is mutual. Thank you for undertaking this project and beginning the process of turning FFXIV into something we can be proud of. The game has taken an upward direction ever since you and the new dev team have taken over. I eagerly await the arrival of A Realm Reborn.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thank you yoshi-p see you on the other side.
    (3)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    To our loyal fans,

(4)

Player

To our loyal fans,

My pleasure.

1.0 might not have been the most refined MMO I've ever played, but it had by far the biggest heart. That's thanks to the tireless efforts of the dev team.

In other MMO's I felt like a number with a wallet, but I actually feel like if any of us has a suitably good idea, there's a chance it could be in game.

I truly feel like a part of the development process, and that is rare.

Thank you, I'll see you on the other side!
    (8)
    Last edited by Ingolf; 11-16-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingolf View Post
    My pleasure.

1.0 might not have been the more refined MMO I've ever played, but it had by far the biggest heart. That's thanks to the tireless efforts of the dev team.

In other MMO's I felt like a number with a wallet, but I actually feel like if any of us has a suitably good idea, there's a chance it could be in game.

I truly feel like a part of the development process, and that is rare.

Thank you, I'll see you on the other side!
    I agree. It's been a great privilege to help participate in FFXIV'S making. Even with 1.0 and all it's hardships I knew this MMO had untapped potential. I'm impressed with everything your team has done and had to overcome. Thank you to the entire team for listening to the players suggestions and making us apart FFXIV team. I also wanted to thank the other players for their unrelenting support and feedback to help make this game the best it can be.
    (3)
    Last edited by Coombah; 11-16-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Miyu Ayame
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    ty for all the hard work ff xiv dev team
    (1)

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast