Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Jyn Black
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 62
    Thanks to you and your team for the wonderful work you are doing! I'll see you in the new Eorzea
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maelina Sylfei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    To our loyal fans,

I wanted to take the time to personally thank all of you once again for your support over the past two years. It has been a long, hard journey, and there is still much more road left to travel, but we could have never made it this far without each and every one of you providing the strength for us to carry on.

Since the release of the End of an Era trailer, we have been flooded with positive feedback from around the world. It was always our goal to create something that would equal the epic cinematics players have come to expect from the FINAL FANTASY series─not just graphically, but in terms of story and emotion, as well─and we are excited to see that so many were moved by the plight of Louisoix and the Eorzean Alliance.

This five-minute tribute to the heroes of Eorzea may mark the end of one era, but at the same time, it represents the dawn of another. To ensure that era is a truly breathtaking experience, we are paying close attention to even the smallest of details. As such, we must ask that you bear with us while we continue the creation process─though I believe most of you will find that it will have definitely been worth the wait.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again soon.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Producer & Director, Naoki Yoshida
    Take all the time you need to polish the game to near perfection. And, in the meantime, I'll be happy to lend a hand in the alpha and beta if possible. ^^
    (1)
    LOL cash shop! SE's way to tell their player how they appreciate them... pull the carrot and empty your pockets $$$
    And to those who support it: you are kicking yourselves. -- We just need to sit back and laugh at people with cash shop items.
    (Marvelous economics IQ test!)

Player
    Character
    Jojimbo Matsumoto
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Amazing job on the trailer SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wiremeshi Gilgameshi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    "Welldone commander your efforts have not gone unnoticed by this council we are excepting great things from you......and remember we are watching."..........no wait, wait wrong game sorry, sorry everyone.
    (0)
    Last edited by wiremeshi; 11-17-2012 at 06:05 AM.

BRD 50 ~ MNK 50 ~ WAR 50 ~ DRG 50 ~ WHM 50 ~ BLM 50 ~ PLD 50
    BOT 50 ~ MIN 50 ~ CRP 50 ~ LTW 50 ~ WVR 50 ~ ALC 50 ~ CUL 50 ~ ARM 50 ~ BSM 50 ~ GSM 50

Player
    Character
    Payadopa Astraya
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 71
    I really, really like the trailer. Pretty epic!

On a totally unrelated note...

...when are we going to see a translated version of the Letter of the Producer LIVE? *sigh*
    I don't want to either watch it in Japanese or just read it in English. Does it really take days/weeks for a company as SE to translate a video? :\

I don't want to come across as ungrateful but really.. it's meh.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    To our loyal fans,

I wanted to take the time to personally thank all of you once again for your support over the past two years. It has been a long, hard journey, and there is still much more road left to travel, but we could have never made it this far without each and every one of you providing the strength for us to carry on.

Since the release of the End of an Era trailer, we have been flooded with positive feedback from around the world. It was always our goal to create something that would equal the epic cinematics players have come to expect from the FINAL FANTASY series─not just graphically, but in terms of story and emotion, as well─and we are excited to see that so many were moved by the plight of Louisoix and the Eorzean Alliance.

This five-minute tribute to the heroes of Eorzea may mark the end of one era, but at the same time, it represents the dawn of another. To ensure that era is a truly breathtaking experience, we are paying close attention to even the smallest of details. As such, we must ask that you bear with us while we continue the creation process─though I believe most of you will find that it will have definitely been worth the wait.

While there were many hardships we had to face during the current version, I still thank you for all your hard work and dedication towards making FFXIV the game it deserves to be.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Blk Mgflarearu
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    To our loyal fans,

Thank you Yoshi-P and your team for everything! Best wishes for continued health and strength as you and your team continue towards ARR!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Plan Adroit
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    To our loyal fans,

Yoshida,

You are the reason I started playing FFXIV again in 2011 after getting burnt out with the issues during 1.0 alpha and launch. You are the reason I have kept eagerly checking news postings for the game over the past year. You are the reason I've been subbing for the game, even when I couldn't be active. You and your team are the reason I am now checking my email on an hourly basis, checking for an Alpha invite.

I greatly appreciate your work, dedication, passion, and professionalism with everything you've done so far. You give the fans what they want and actually speak with us on our level (the forums). I have never felt a bond of trust with a developer, but you and you're team have earned it.

I anticipate ARR with open arms and hope that you and your team hear our "constructive" feedback with the same respect, like you have been over the past couple years. I wish there was more I could do to show you my personal appreciation, but I hope this will suffice.

Thank you for everything you do.

Cheers
    (0)
    I punch stuff.

Player
    Character
    Yucie Phoenix
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    To our loyal fans,

Thank you, Yoshida-san, for providing us with wonderful service, news, and an excellent game over the past 2 years. Though these 2 years were full of hardship, your team has managed to do something that has never been done before - bring back a game from the brink of destruction, and instead give it a completely new life. I'm so impressed with what you have done as director, and though I wasn't there for the full 2 years I'm so happy I was able to return for the game's finale in all it's glory!

You've done an incredible job as director, and I'm happy to be even a small part of this experience. As you said, we have much more road left to travel - I'll do my part to help that journey ride as smoothly as possible!

Cheers to you and the entire development team, Yoshi-P!
    (1)

Player

Yoshi-P you did derserve it and the whole development teams! Thx for bringing back the true FF feeling to us again! The trailer was just epic!

最後のビデオは本当に最高でした!本当のFF気持ちをもらいましたが、今から一緒に頑張りましょうね!\^.^/
    このララフェルが幸運ならば、喜んで、アルファとベータテストに役立ちます!
    (0)

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast