Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    R'nangho Thorne
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Is it just me, or is Kan-E-Senna a lot more attractive in this trailer compared to how she looks ingame?

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahaara View Post
    Is it just me, or is Kan-E-Senna a lot more attractive in this trailer compared to how she looks ingame?
    I thought the exact same thing lol. I think both of them her and Merlwyb look really pretty in it
    Oh btw I love the line you you have in your sig from the song.. <3 that song lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    I thought the exact same thing lol. I think both of them her and Merlwyb look really pretty in it
    Oh btw I love the line you you have in your sig from the song.. <3 that song lol
    Who doesn't, I have been listening to it all day
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    The only thing that somehow bothers me is that ingame she looked less asian, so it's like seeing a different person.
    But looking back at FFX, the same could be said for Yuna and Tidus...
    (0)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Cordelia Baudelaire
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleheart View Post
    I try to refrain from using superlatives, but this was simply flawless, and the best I've ever seen. >.> It evokes memories of the shock and rage I felt as a kid when Sephiroth came down from the sky and murdered Aeris in cold blood.
    I have to agree wholeheartedly with you. I've really had difficulty feeling the same emotions I once did when playing RPGs during my teens. Especially those from FFVII and VIII. This CS really took me back, as did the original opening CG for XIV. I've seen quite a few people reference the generic warrior male used in both scenes as 'stupid' and other negatives, but for me I felt some kind of attachment to him as he symbolises every player who stepped foot in Eorzea. I thought his facial expressions in this scene especially were just perfect.
    (0)

Player

Well they all look a million times more detailed so of yeah she does look a lot more attractive.
    (0)

Player

This was an amazing trailer! I've only been playing for a while, but even so, seeing all the NPCs like that, it really felt like I was a part of that trailer (that bard kinda looked like my character too). Seeing your home destroyed like that is just mind boggling really.
    (0)

Player

very good indeed
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boo Urns
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I get chills every time I watch it. Poor Louisoux. I wonder if it was the power of the twelve that contained Bahamut the first time around. ???
    (0)

Player
    I have a question did the other 11 Archons go to the symbols and prayed like the ones we see in the CG? someone had to be there to activate them..but SE didn't show them to not spoil it and to not present new characters right at the end i guess...idk what you guys think?
    (0)

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast