Player
    Character
    Fafnir Nidhogg
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50

Legacy Final Fantasy Mini Events

Who can remember the pirate mini event from Selbina in FFXI? I have to say I greatly missed that element in the game play of FFXIV 1.0. Lets hope with the release of 2.0 and focus on enriched content these mini events will find a new resurgence in SE's development plans. Anyone else have content from a past legacy Final Fantasy content they miss?
    (3)

Alienware M15x | Intel i7 940XM | 1920x1080p | AMD 7970M 850c/1200m/.95v | Windows 8 Pro | Benchmark Score 5864 Maximum Setting

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir_Nidhogg View Post
    Who can remember the pirate mini event from Selbina in FFXI? I have to say I greatly missed that element in the game play of FFXIV 1.0. Lets hope with the release of 2.0 and focus on enriched content these mini events will find a new resurgence in SE's development plans. Anyone else have content from a past legacy Final Fantasy content they miss?
    The pirate attacking the ship is my fav hope it return
    (5)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Mementus Veventus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I miss the mini events like the marching in Junnon in ff7, the train espionage in ff8(could do this with Doom Train?), dueling in ff9. There are so many things really....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brak Apart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    A mini-game! Where is my Triple Triad from FF8? That'd be an awesome in-game thing and could use gil for a wager or something. Just a thought.

Or how about even better: Where is Wedge and Biggs? I would like to see a return of them!
    (1)