(1)

Player
    Character
    Pretz Pretz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Please have alternate camera controls besides the mouse. I get that there's been a lot of people asking for it, but there's got to be a large amount of people who also don't like to use it. I don't touch the mouse at all when I play and that's a huge factor in why I don't play other MMO's. Just please, please, make the camera controlled by keyboard as well as the mouse.

Also, is it really necessary for the character to pivot when the camera moves around? It doesn't look very good. Are we all going to twist on the spot when we look around?
    (26)

Character
    Andrien Bellcross
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    The music is fantastic, and I like 99% of what I saw in the video. The only thing that looked a bit odd to me is how the chars turn while standing in place, and the sudden stop after running.

I have no doubt it'll look better in the Beta version.

For what I saw now, I rate it 8/10
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Kenshiro Joestar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I have already a collectors edition, but I will buy another one if they release it, this is looking really smooth and awesome, and it will probably get better.

Way to get my excitement pumping SE, and here I was still skeptic.
    (7)

Player

Just making it harder and harder to wait for this game.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Gospel Gestalt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    This is going to sound dumb but... Why can't I see the video on Triairy's post? (I can get the link if I quote him though.)

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it. Addblocker was being silly.

Great video, loving the new music so far and hurray for boats!
    (1)
    Last edited by Gospel; 11-08-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Player
    Character
    Perrina Avolara
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 21
    Fantastic!

If all the changes they've made in Gridania constitutes "only changing the cities up some" (to paraphrase), then I can't wait to get out into the world zones, because I couldn't recognize a lot of the areas they went through.

Looks gorgeous, and this isn't even with fully detailed graphics yet. Awesome. Love the new Gridania music, too.

My one gripe, it's a minor one, but it just irks me when I see it - and it's the same in 1.0, too...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...kfoY#!&t=1m53s
    3 Waterfalls flowing into a tiny pool with nowhere for the water to go. It would be flooding over into the area there.

Again, not a major gripe, but I always looked at that in 1.0 and thought "how did no one find that odd?"

Edit: I also love the look of the new mini-map. The map portion that is. I really did not like 1.0's version at all. Very confusing to read and figure out. I can tell they tried to represent elevation, but it just made for a really confusing experience, for me anyway. Also, the color scheme and style reminds me of a certain other MMO that I won't name here, which makes it a bit "like home" to me as well.
    (9)
    Last edited by Preypacer; 11-08-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ronberku Vantarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    Just amazing! Gridania feels so much more alive and bright, compared to the current version. I just love the rich variation of fauna and flora to be found around. Also props to being able to visit places we couldn't before *points at the botany guild*

Gridania music feels like a real FF music. Which is a very good thing. And also a good choice. It's after all, one of the first towns you start in. And I can see myself enjoying walking and chilling around Gridania on that tune.

Keep it up Yoshi-P and the entire development team! You got me excited!
    (14)
    My gallery of regulart art and random drawings: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10502152/1/New%20sketchbook?h=7762c3

Player
    Character
    Akira Tenshi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    I was disappointed when they said the cities wouldn't change much but Gridania looks amazing. You can still see the old Gridania there but its so much brighter and more colorful. It looks beautiful, loving the music to.
    (8)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Looks great graphic wise... I hope those "check marks" are quests, yes? And the transitions are great! /thumbsup to the music as well. :3 It's still pretty still and quiet and empty though. My only critique: Can you put in more NPCs and make them walk around please? Maybe even add some spontaneous simple voice acting? Like "Hey how ya doin', Bob." "Same ol' same ol', Sam" Doesn't have to be fancy but this is a town after all...
    (20)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast