Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    at 3:40 the water is has a lot of movement and sound put doesnt seem to have any source, just looks like a small pond.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Serene Snowfield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I like the overall design and feel of the area. I also approve of the music/theme.

Only a couple negatives for me.
    Disappointed that there seems to be a zoneline within the town after such a small area. I hoped that at least a single place/town would fit into a single zone.

Second thing that always sticks out to me in all the footage we've seen is that characters, in particular Hume Males, look extremely.. stiff, especially when standing still and stopping. Maybe their idle movements and stance needs to be a bit more casual/relaxed/pronounced?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Laume Wildkey
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fensfield View Post
    A post that discusses cons as well as pros? Good god, what a heartless jerk I am!
    Well, I think the point of reminding you that you're playing solo is to make sure that you don't hurt yourself. We've all been there. You're busy doing something, about to engage another enemy, your party member[s] drops, you don't see it and engage, get pwned because you're down a member. I think all things being equal, I'd rather have more info than less.

Oh, and I love the new gridania. Totally agree with the point about the lighting making look like a more relaxing town. Also love the port they put in. No complaints here.
    (0)
    Last edited by Laume; 11-09-2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Forgot the reason I posted.

Player
    Character
    Qually Bark
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Wow Gridania looks awesome !! I can't wait till the launch
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mini Ninja
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    The environment looks great...but is the skirt really gonna be made of cardboard? <.<....my ONLY complaint.
    (5)
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tackle box or riot! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Player
    Character
    Inaca Selenaca
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I like the overall design and feel of the area. I also approve of the music/theme.
    Disappointed that there seems to be a zoneline within the town after such a small area. I hoped that at least a single place/town would fit into a single zone.
    I don't think it's so much that they can't fit it, but more due to the fact that cities are high congestion areas, so they want to keep the areas smaller.
    (3)

Character
    Yahavage Silvanesti
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Very nice ^^ I love how vibrant and colourful it looks. I also really like the music!
    I can see why people are complaining about the inertia, but I honestly think that'll be fixed by release - it'll probably be something thats tweaked later.
    Ah, the colours though. So much colour! Me likey ^-^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aldebaron Phoenix
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Amazing!! Finally a Gridania worthy of FFXIV, the team did an amazing job here! love the music, love the airship port on the lake, love the Conjurer Guild look and atheryte stone placed there, the new music! everything is amazing! really looking forward to AAR and what looks to be the revival of a top notch game!

For the first time I'm seeing the detail of 2D FF, in a 3D FF world! reminds me of Secret of Mana and so many other great Square games.
    (3)
    Last edited by OrionInerghem; 11-09-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bittereye Azurial
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Hey Triairy,

Will the team ever have the party list reflect the colors of HP, MP and TP to match the bottom of our screen? All three are blue and was just wondering why the team felt the need to keep all three bars the same color and not the same as the players bar. Thanks!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sounsyy Mirke
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    Simply pointing out how "petty" some of these complaints are and can be.
    Sure, some of them are. But at the same time, the game is going into alpha/beta testing and comments about UI, camera operations, and character animations like inertia are highly relevant concerns at this point.
    (5)
    Last edited by Sounsyy; 11-09-2012 at 05:01 AM.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast