Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Emmalynn Tsukiko
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Final Fantasy XIV's release date was announced and the three of us were incredibly excited to start a brand new journey across a brand new world. We looked back fondly on our previous four years of Final Fantasy XI, the game which we met on, and ultimately what lead to our unbreakable friendship; both in and outside the game. A problem arose for one of our friends, he couldn't play due to his PC specifications and so we would have to wait until Christmas when he could obtain a new PC.

Months rolled by and the Miqo'te and I rarely played, I picked up the profession of Mining, and she doned the hammer of Armorer. Things just weren't the same without our Lalafell friend. But then on Christmas Day, around 8pm, I received a phone call "I'm ready to play" he exclaimed. I hastely contacted the Miqo'te and we rushed online. We're pretty sure our families understood the situation, this was just as important to us as Christmas, we were our own small family.

Meeting in Ul'dah we greeted fondly, then swiftly moved to Camp Blackbrush to begin leveling. The time flew by, as did the levels and soon it was time to move to Drybone. A small run there, we decided to rest and I proposed "Screenshot?" they
    of course answered "Yes" and so that's where this picture comes from;

Name: "Our Beginning in Eorzea"
    Date/Time: 25th December 2010; 21:52pm
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kaiso Yugon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    (0)
    I'm The First and The Last...
    I'm Alpha and Omega...
    I'm the Beginning...and The End..

Player
    Character
    Kaiso Yugon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Ummm... Trying another link with another res... u.u

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    (0)
    I'm The First and The Last...
    I'm Alpha and Omega...
    I'm the Beginning...and The End..

Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties that took place on the Lodestone on Sunday, November 11th, there were some players that were unable to submit their entries for the Memories of Eorzea Contest. Due to this, we are extending the deadline to November 14, 2012 07:59 (GMT).
    (3)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Terracus Partisian
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    (1)

Sorry changed resolution bc last entry was in a non accepted resolution:

History of this pic: Where i am? i dont feel nothing, maybe i'm died??...last thing i remember is Dalamund was almost to impact in Eorzea, and lots of mobs appeared in Uldah.. i was scared..Where are my friends?, Travy, razon,Allen ,Ishii,Delni,Schusti,Zalay.. Hope i can see them again.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Lann Landale
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    So, I've been bedridden the past days(cept 7 in the morning on Sunday cause we didn't want to miss out on that did we folks?) with a persistent cold and I ended up missing the deadline which made me a bit unhappy. I really wanted to submit something. And then I saw this! Hooray!
    One of my happiest moments were indeed when we got Chocobos. That we could ride for however long we wanted and summon them at anytime. Me and my friend made sure we got them on day one and then the exploring began. All those places I never could get to because the mobs were just a bit too high level, but now you got a chance of wrooming past them! I always enjoyed exploring and I feel it's a bit sad there's most likely many sights that a lot of people never got to see in 1.0. So here's my Screenshot. Me and my Trustworthy bird Baron. Coerthas has always been my favourite zone so I felt this was the most appropriate screenshot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Odindark Dragneel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    And that was our first clear of Garuda. One of the highlights for our linkshell and our main goal before the fall of Dalamund. In the photo from left to right Eresties, Logan, Odindark and Vendetta. Thank you for these moments! See you at A Realm Reborn!

PD:Sorry for the quality of the picture, belongs to a video that we recorded of the run.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xanthis Sovari
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 30

"Together we stand, united to witness the end of our world as we know it.

We met here, we have overcome every challenge we have undertaken and been forged stronger for it. We take that strength now in defence of all that is good and right.

So my friends, let loose that strength and fight with me now! Let loose that strength and bring forth our fury at those that would destroy all we hold dear!" - Me, 11/11/12

This is where myself and the people dearest to me met to take on the end of the world. We each had come up with something to say to bring on the final fight, above is what I came up with. We talked and remembered all the good times we had all had, all the things we wish we had done and speculated about the changes that were to come. One of the best days I had experienced in game ever.

This post is full of cheeeeeeeeeeeese!
    (1)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast