Final Fantasy XIV's release date was announced and the three of us were incredibly excited to start a brand new journey across a brand new world. We looked back fondly on our previous four years of Final Fantasy XI, the game which we met on, and ultimately what lead to our unbreakable friendship; both in and outside the game. A problem arose for one of our friends, he couldn't play due to his PC specifications and so we would have to wait until Christmas when he could obtain a new PC.

Months rolled by and the Miqo'te and I rarely played, I picked up the profession of Mining, and she doned the hammer of Armorer. Things just weren't the same without our Lalafell friend. But then on Christmas Day, around 8pm, I received a phone call "I'm ready to play" he exclaimed. I hastely contacted the Miqo'te and we rushed online. We're pretty sure our families understood the situation, this was just as important to us as Christmas, we were our own small family.

Meeting in Ul'dah we greeted fondly, then swiftly moved to Camp Blackbrush to begin leveling. The time flew by, as did the levels and soon it was time to move to Drybone. A small run there, we decided to rest and I proposed "Screenshot?" they
of course answered "Yes" and so that's where this picture comes from;

Name: "Our Beginning in Eorzea"
Date/Time: 25th December 2010; 21:52pm