Player
    Character
    Deli Denkryst
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70

BFF

To my best friend who is always there when I need him, anytime, right away...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nyx Elisuren
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    My favorite memory is overlooking Silvertear Lake, just before praying to Althyk the Keeper, hoping the twelve would save us.

(1)

Player
    Character
    Lapulapu Surtur
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90

When I earned my MNK body :)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    "Paradise Lost?"

This image was taken while I was completing the "Living On A Prayer" quest back in August (patch 1.23a). The location is at Althyk's godstone at Lynxpelt Patch (45,22) within the Black Shroud. It is interesting to note that he is the god of
    of time, space and the surveyor of change.

I remember that once I got there, I saw the peaceful scenery and just sat beside the godstone in tranquil reminisance until nightfall... for me, it was paradise. I think that was the time it really hit me that I would miss certain elements of FFXIV 1.0.

Now that I've seen the latest trailer, I find it highly fitting that it is an aspect of his power that Louisoix uses at the end... and it will be my honor to regain at least a small portion of this lost paradise when we get into FFXIV: ARR.

(1)
    "After ten years, finally headed to Sharlayan... absolutely stoked"

Player
    Character
    Potchi Parcheep
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Watch this!!!

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/898333.jpg

This memory has become somewhat of a showpiece and a cherished moment. I mean, how often do you get to show off for none other than Deitsu! As I dealt the final blow to this imperial while Deitsu was watching, I was overcome with pride knowing that I had just proven that my Lalafell bretheren can be just as mighty with the sword than any Hyur or Roegadyn! ^^/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Potchi Parcheep
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Watch This!!

Sorry for the double post, posted my image wrong, hope this is right. I'm not very tech savvy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiu Sarision
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80

My friends and I got together on a boating adventure to remember Eorzea. What's on the horizon?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Osmond Auer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 79
    In the last few days of 1.0, me and some LS members decided to attempt the Exploration achievements. Myself, having mostly stuck to the more common camps, had no idea what was in store. Here is a screenshot I sent to everyone working on the achievement with me of my first attempt at Larkscall. Needless to say, it was not a promising start. However, it ended up being a great day exploring Eorzea with my LS.
    (We all managed to get the title in time for 2.0 )

(0)

We would like to thank everyone for their fantastic submissions! The entry period has come to an end and the thread has been locked. The Community Team is checking all of your amazing entries and we will be announcing the winners on Thursday, November 22nd 2012. May the best entry win!
    (6)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39