Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ashiee Horokeu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

My LS and I went to the Imperial Stronghold one day. We decided to mess with this thing and it blew up, opps!
    (8)

Player
    Character
    R'eis Haldeynwyn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

My duo partner since launch and I exploring the dangerous areas of Coerthas for the first time. We wanted to see all of the old world before it was changed forever. This place was right before an aether point, and the view of the valley was amazing so we took some pictures there.

In FFXI, one of the most exciting and stimulating experiences I had as a new player was sneaking around aggressive mobs that could kill you in one hit to explore new areas. Going around the higher-end areas of Coerthas and the other zones with my friend really brought that thrilling aspect back to me, and made me wish I could see what these areas were originally meant for.

As we bid these dangerous, once-foreboding areas of current Eorzea farewell, we also look forward to seeing how the new world and new vision for the game will transform these dangerous, lonely landscapes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zen Valdis
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

It's not always about fighting

This was taken in the downtime between ls leve-links. It was a great moment that I won't soon forget.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aluena Mahri
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

After weeks and weeks of trying, I finally get my first Good King Mog kill :3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Barghest Thosinpfrew
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Alright, this isn't something epic like "When I got my artifact body with a bunch of strangers and a few /l members" or anything. This is old. This is back when we had Thaumaturge and Conjurer and not half of conjurer on one class, half of conjurer on another and no more thaumaturge.

This is my gang, my IRL people with our Hydaelyn forms. L-R is Sophie Renna, my fellow marauder, myself, Yazuaru Exhillion as thaum and our brother Fannar Veturson as pug.

I stumbled into Mor Dhona solo some time earlier, found my sea-dog brother had done the same, so we brought Soph and Yazu to enjoy the awesomeness which was what became my favorite spot of land on Eorzea. It was during this outing, dodging every foe, sneaking about like stealthy people, using the occasional raise all but our anti-magic Sophie had we made it to a place where The Keeper of the Lake stood behind us. Which the sun shone upon it, Fannar came to the realization, "I think that's the ship and the dragon from the opening movie!"

Again, old-school, and one of, if not my favorite memory of putting foot to Eorzea.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zen Valdis
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Karina Silverstar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

Saying goodbye before the end. This screenshot is just one memory with my friends, but in it is summed up two years of adventures shared together. No matter what A Realm Reborn brings, the friendships and memories forged in the Sixth Astral Era will always hold a very special place in my heart.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Kenmei Aquila
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

The Nibelheim linkshell getting ready to take out Darnus once and for all!
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

When the common adventurer began to practice the art of posing, a boon of attractive lasses was sure to be found.

(5)

Player
    Character
    Charirii Chari
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Through all the things I've been through, all the places I have seen, all the monsters I have defeated, or the monsters that have defeated me; one thing has remained the same: the loyalty and friendship shared between me and my adventuring partners, Graham Rockwell and Vivily Noa. The three of us have been so much together since the early days and have stuck with each other even when others did something a different way. We stood by The Order of the Twin Adder even when The Immortal Flames was clearly the popular choice, and The Maelstrom had beautiful uniforms. We crafted for each other, repaired each others' gear when no one was around to lend a helping hand, battled the Primals, and explored the deepest crevices of each dungeon to obtain our Artifact Armor. But of all these moments we've shared, my best memories are the ones when Eorzea seems to be at peace and the three of us are able to roam around to explore and adventure freely. Thank you for all the good times, Graham & Vivily!
    (0)

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast