Player
    Character
    Charmin Yummyberry
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Take a Minute

No matter your level, class, or race. No matter what lies on your horizon, we only have so much time in this world. It is important to not get too caught up in the doom and gloom of a great omen nor even the minutia of the day-to-day. Take some time to tell those you care about you appreciate the time you DO have with them. Then, do all you can to ensure there will be plenty more to come...
    (1)

Player

Soloist

A vagrant's song...
    (0)
    don't die.

Player
    Character
    Mike Coby
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/...ecoby/ff14.png

Bring it. Balmung isn't scared of any of you.
    (1)

Character
    Xakery Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I have made lots of enemies and have a bad rep for myself, but back in the day I had to be taught. I had to learn. I, made a friend.
    I was going to post my first NM soloed as a 32 PUG with the OG battle mechanics, but then I stumbled upon this old photo in storage. I blew off the digital dust and it is like a foggy memory now. Wherever he is now Death Risen will always be a part of what made me, me. Thanks for the teachings, old buddy!

(1)

Player
    Character
    Frank Penote
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

First Major Adventure

Ifrit was the first major fight I did in 14, and this was my first encounter. I kind of threw strategy to the side for the first 20s of the fight (Sorry guys! :P) because I just had to get a good close shot of the beast we all know and love (to hate lol). I didn't have an LS at the time, so it was a true adventuring experience, going with people I met for the first time in town, and not even really knowing where to go. So I was led to the entry point and we had a blast, even though my first couple of attempts didn't end up in victory. That's the real spirit of adventure, though. Trying again to vanquish a foe, who previously bested you in battle .
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darkprincess Weindel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

The day that the /pose emote was introduced. A bunch of us had some fun posing on stage.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darkprincess Weindel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hey that's me! The Hyur I posted a picture similar to this, same day and because of the posing
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darkprincess Weindel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacien View Post

When the common adventurer began to practice the art of posing, a boon of attractive lasses was sure to be found.

My last post was supposed to be a reply to this post ^^
    Quotes failed to work though. I like this screen shot I am the Hyur in it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Exie Love
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Not too long ago in a world called Eorzea, was a Miqo'te who urged to fight along her comrades, no matter what it took. Traveling to Locke's Lie to brawl against the HNMs with her team mates, she was thrilled to be there. Even if that meant going up against "that guy" again. T_T
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ryuko Kanzeon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    At first it might seem conceded to post a screenshot of myself, but a LOT of blood, sweat, and tears went into earning this relic. Ryuko is clearly as happy as I was when I finally received it... I wish I had a screenshot of all of my linkshell members with relics, but we never did get a collective picture. I believe our final total ended up being 50 relics across 22 characters.

(2)

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast