Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    casual is the name of FFXIV this is beyond that. aint gonna happen.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    This is not beyond that. There are plenty of people who will disagree with you on the casual aspect of it. Crafting can be casually leveled, and dungeons will not take all day to complete. It took me 1.5 years to level all my crafts, and you wouldnt even need to level all your crafts to take advantage of dropped crating material, just the ones you care about. I'm a 'casual' player myself too.

It's a great idea, they should do it to increase the relevence of crafters, especially with the decrease in power of materia gear coming in ARR.

Also, you nor anyone knows what things they are adding to ARR will focus on. Crystal tower and Bahamut's Labyrinth may very well be fore hardcore players and take all day to do for all we know, so please dont talk like you know what they want FFXIV to be, or about whats coming.
    (0)
    Last edited by Reika; 11-15-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reika View Post
    This is not beyond that. There are plenty of people who will disagree with you on the casual aspect of it. Crafting can be casually leveled, and dungeons will not take all day to complete. It took me 1.5 years to level all my crafts, and you wouldnt even need to level all your crafts to take advantage of dropped crating material, just the ones you care about. I'm a 'casual' player myself too.

It's a great idea, they should do it to increase the relevence of crafters, especially with the decrease in power of materia gear coming in ARR.

Also, you nor anyone knows what things they are adding to ARR will focus on. Crystal tower and Bahamut's Labyrinth may very well be fore hardcore players and take all day to do for all we know, so please dont talk like you know what they want FFXIV to be, or about whats coming.
    dont matter what i think tell this to SE there the ones saying it, there making everything more casual.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Even tho this idea is totally NOT anti-casual, I would like you to point out, possibly in quote or URL form, where they said they are going to make 'All of FFXIV casual in nature'.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3