Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Ryo Ruruzigo
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Alpha Test for U.S

hey guys i'm pretty sure there a thread where they talk about alpha test for U.S but i still cant find it lol so i just made a new one XD lmao so i'm looking and see when will U.S will have the first alpha test and how many people are gonna get them. is it gonna be random pick or u need to have done something to get? i know you have to sign in the website but how SE gonna pick the people to enter the alpha test? alright guys please leave any comment or anything u want to say about the alpha test
    (0)

Player
    Uldah (i picked Limsa Lominsa by mistake at phase 4!)
    Character
    Undie Nilleshna
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I think all we know at this point is that the choice will be made from people who signed up for Alpha/Beta test and that they will be notified via email when its ready. Its possible its an entirely random pick and im guessing theyll be looking to get a sample range of pc/s laptops performances so theyll possibly group candidates into performance and random a certain amount from each group there... EU/US alpha is taking place once Japanese testing is underway as far as im aware.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Alpha invite for EU/NA start in about two week seeing how it's 1month of alpha and part 2/3 should take about 2weeks. Yoshi-p said that a world can fit about 3k players and if needed they can allow more players . With that information i'm guessing they wont be a lot of players playing alpha just due to the fact that alpha is only stress testing one world.

So most of us may have to wait for beta to even play the game where they add more worlds for players to play.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zenaku; 11-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Character
    Ryo Ruruzigo
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    damn alright cool thank you so much for this great info hope we get lucky and get the alpha test XD lmao
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Larek Darkholme
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Not many JP player got in to start with so I think it will take time for US to receive invitation
    the goal of Alpha is to receive feedback and I am pretty sure it is easier for them to handle everything in Japanese to start
    and then will add english-speaking communities, one step at the time
    (0)

Larek Darkholme @ Ragnarok

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    I desire getting into beta more than alpha. Like they said, its just stress testing in different areas, making players do things all simultaniously in mass quantities to make sure servers wont crash when players do this or that or when there are too many people doing this or that in one spot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Just speculating, but I think Alpha for the other regions will start shortly after the 11th. I would think Japanese Alpha should be in Phase 2 by now just based on Yoshida's positive remarks about how well Alpha testing is going.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Don't understand why people want PK we not in war with eachother we in war with empire and mobs.
    (2)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Character
    Ryo Ruruzigo
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    well i hope they getting good feedback from Jap player i hope the game become really good, im alright not playing it now, and knowing that later the game is gonna be much better. im happy they working hard to make it what it should had been from the beginning ^.^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    How/where does one sign up to be considered for Alpha/Beta?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast