Player
    Character
    Davy Jones
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50

Anima?!

Has anyone found a use for Anima or why they gave us so much more Anima when the mobs are only attacking Ul'dah? No one is leaving the city so a bunch of us in game are curious why give us x30 Anima if no one if using it.

Has anyone found where Carteneau Flats is yet?

- As relief for adventurers facing enormous odds stacked against them, anima recovery rate will be multiplied by 30 to make it easier to call for help.
    (0)
    Welcome to The Locker!!

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    Has anyone found a use for Anima or why they gave us so much more Anima when the mobs are only attacking Ul'dah? No one is leaving the city so a bunch of us in game are curious why give us x30 Anima if no one if using it.

Has anyone found where Carteneau Flats is yet?

- As relief for adventurers facing enormous odds stacked against them, anima recovery rate will be multiplied by 30 to make it easier to call for help.
    The invasions only start in Ul'dah actually. People have found the gimmick to the invasions and caused them to invade LL and Grid too.

As for the anima, maybe it's for people who want to explore the vast world one final time? =p I couldn't tell you.

For Carteneau Flats, I don't remember which thread but people have found it, though inaccessible if I recall correctly
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    What you talking about? invasion is in about every camp and every are they every where attacking grid/LL so ya people just want to stay one spot.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner