Player
    Character
    Davy Jones
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50

So let me get this right. . .

1) Level 100 Mobs are entering the city.

2) I cant get one-shotted over and over.

3) Final save was Oct 31st.

4) Impact is November 11th at Midnight.

5) There is nothing going on in game beside being a free chat with other FFXIVers

6) And a USELESS patch was added today for nothing.

I continue to play this game in its current form to listen to the same music over and over and see lightning over and over. . .

I feel the excitement building everyday for 2.0. . . .

Here is an idea SE:
    Close the game, Show the CS that your going to show in a week and move on with 2.0 period.

Nothing is going on and no one is finding anything. (Although it is odd that LL is the only area that doesn't have a free port.)

Its your servers and your cash, you can do as you please. But this is entering loon land.
    (0)
    Welcome to The Locker!!

Player
    Character
    Suirieko Mizukoshi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    1) Level 100 Mobs are entering the city.

2) I cant get one-shotted over and over.

3) Final save was Oct 31st.

4) Impact is November 11th at Midnight.

5) There is nothing going on in game beside being a free chat with other FFXIVers

6) And a USELESS patch was added today for nothing.

I continue to play this game in its current form to listen to the same music over and over and see lightning over and over. . .

I feel the excitement building everyday for 2.0. . . .

Here is an idea SE:
    Close the game, Show the CS that your going to show in a week and move on with 2.0 period.

Nothing is going on and no one is finding anything. (Although it is odd that LL is the only area that doesn't have a free port.)

Its your servers and your cash, you can do as you please. But this is entering loon land.
    Meanwhile, everyone else is actually having a blast fighting these super mobs in a massive scale battle, while some are out there exploring the deserted land.

8 days left, and I'm sure there will be more to come.

FYI: today's patch made the mobs more dangerous among other changes that we do not know about.
    (1)
    Suirieko Mizukoshi of Excalibur Lamia

Player
    Character
    Davy Jones
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Suirieko View Post
    Meanwhile, everyone else is actually having a blast fighting these super mobs in a massive scale battle, while some are out there exploring the deserted land.

8 days left, and I'm sure there will be more to come.

FYI: today's patch made the mobs more dangerous among other changes that we do not know about.
    Ok let me rephrase.

Final save was Oct 31st.

Why didn't SE, Final save > Show Vid (That they are going to show on the 11th) > Move forward.

There is NOTHING going on right now. We are all dying to over powered mobs. The servers have about 50-100 ppl on. Those (like myself) that are out adventuring are finding nothing. The moon is getting no bigger, and its lightning every second. Epic . . . .

I wouldnt say anything if it was actually a point, but no one is finding anything (except for the guy that found out that a mob MIGHT die if you pray).

300 hours till impact = Log off on Oct 31st and log on Nov 11th @ 12am.

- As relief for adventurers facing enormous odds stacked against them, anima recovery rate will be multiplied by 30 to make it easier to call for help.

Is that some kind of joke? NO ONE is leaving the city and there is nothing to explore. Most of the areas are 0 to port to, so explain to me again WHY I need anima. . . . .
    (0)
    Welcome to The Locker!!

Player
    Character
    Noctis Umbra
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Pray them to death. Seems you haven't been keeping up with the event - which is what it is... an event. There's phases and hidden tricks and everything. 'Tis immersion-iffic.

So why not actually spend time to know what you're talking about before you talk about it, boyo?~
    (0)