Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    The Elezen male calls him Midlander lol
    you said the Roe called the midlander Lass, when really he is talking to the FEMALE elezen, which is what raag just said lol.

OH! And not to mention idk why people think its a horse naying at the end of that trailer. Some of you guys are reading too much into this lol (hint hint)
    All that sound is is the sound of the wind from Bahamut's blast rushing towards Louisoix and then Bahamut roaring.

The smile Louisiox gave was not a smile of "Oh yay here comes Odin to mess you up, even tho you could probably just stomp on him cause you are bigger then Limsa..."

It's just him smiling cause he got as many out as he could and he wasnt afraid to die cause hes a man of faith. Just cause what happened in mor dhona failed, doesnt mean the twelve couldnt have helped afterwards.

Remember Yoshi-P saying just after the servers were down how it may look like the twelve didnt answer your prayers but wait and see what happens in ARR? cause he did lol.
    (1)

Player
    Now that the game is up again ...i'm going through all the CSs i have starting with the main scenario and just found this.
    "Souls Gone Wild" CS #15 You are having a chat with a couple Lancers when suddenly someone screams "Clear the way! Clear the way!" You go check out and there are a lot of injured , one Lancer says "Gods, what did this?" and the answer is this:
    Tekebbe:"A shadow, it was. The forest came alive and was upon us". then a dude on the ground repeats "A shadow...." "From the trees...it came...and...and"
    Could he be talking about an Ascian? even on the next CS another chick says that there is something in the forest far more dangerous than what they imagined
    (0)

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Now that the game is up again ...i'm going through all the CSs i have starting with the main scenario and just found this.
    "Souls Gone Wild" CS #15 You are having a chat with a couple Lancers when suddenly someone screams "Clear the way! Clear the way!" You go check out and there are a lot of injured , one Lancer says "Gods, what did this?" and the answer is this:
    Tekebbe:"A shadow, it was. The forest came alive and was upon us". then a dude on the ground repeats "A shadow...." "From the trees...it came...and...and"
    Could he be talking about an Ascian? even on the next CS another chick says that there is something in the forest far more dangerous than what they imagined
    I'm not going to spoil it for you so I'm just going to say, finish watching the story THEN post what you want cause they do answer that and its not an Ascian cause they are SHADOWLESS. lol
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    I'm not going to spoil it for you so I'm just going to say, finish watching the story THEN post what you want cause they do answer that and its not an Ascian cause they are SHADOWLESS. lol
    Of course they are shadowless but you could describe them as a shadow themselves been dark and floating through a dense forest I'm done with all storylines but at the time i did them i didn't know what i know now and now i can look into them and know what to look for
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Yes, but they are "shadows without shadows". ^^/

Teacher I have a question. In the quest Lord Errant. The Paragon is referred to as "she". o.o
    (0)
    Last edited by HiirNoivl; 11-22-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Edit Edit:
    OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS!?!?!

^Sealing Dalamud ritual on the banner above Minfilla's desk.
    I just looked at this CS again in full screen and I'm fully convinced now this represents the sealing spell of Bahamut each one of those things have a pointy tip and a deity symbol on the other end just like in the trailer ,also there seems to be a dragon shaped figure in the circle and last below and above is a "key" representing the final lock (?) to the spell ...remember the first piece that drops from Dalamud in the trailer and the tip that hits the ground first has no deity symbol.

So what does this mean? Minfilia witnessed this through Echo? as the leader of the organization we can assume she is more skilled using it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HiirNoivl View Post
    Teacher I have a question. In the quest Lord Errant. The Paragon is referred to as "she".
    Would you happen to have a quote for this? I'm currently up to my waist in writing a Hatching-tide post confirming Catapult's input about them all being Archons and am unable to dig through it looking for the "she."

I do have these, though; different path companion race responses for this scene

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Errant
    I overheard some sylphs discussing the reported appearance of a Paragon near the Amalj'aa stronghold. If we could convince him to join us, imagine what a difference he might make to our relations with the beast tribes!
    I overheard on the Ashcrown linkpearl that one of the Paragons was sighted in Thanalan, presumably on his way to see the Amalj'aa. If we can find him, we may be able to convince him to help us in our negotiations with the tribes.
    I have learned from the Ashcrown Consortium linkpearl that the sylphs have sighted one of the Paragons making his way towards the Amalj'aa stronghold in Paglth'an. If fortune smiles upon us, perhaps we can find this traveler and enlist his aid.
    Etc. Etc.

One of them mentions that the path companion listens to the Ashcrown pearl because their mother won't let them go outside after 18:00, and the word "she" comes up a few times - could this be what you saw?
    (0)
    Last edited by Anonymoose; 11-22-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Of course they are shadowless but you could describe them as a shadow themselves been dark and floating through a dense forest I'm done with all storylines but at the time i did them i didn't know what i know now and now i can look into them and know what to look for
    Dude the scene RIGHT after the "it was a shadow.." thing says it was Dunstan, Fye's brother. you did watch it right lol?
    There is no Ascian in the Gridania storyline or Ul'Dah till all 3 storylines merge. Limsa is the only one where we saw one, well kinda he was in disguise lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Dude the scene RIGHT after the "it was a shadow.." thing says it was Dunstan, Fye's brother. you did watch it right lol?
    There is no Ascian in the Gridania storyline or Ul'Dah till all 3 storylines merge. Limsa is the only one where we saw one, well kinda he was in disguise lol.
    I wouldn't go doubting him that quickly.

And I don't know about you, but I'm only half way through scouring those Gridanian cutscenes for people without shadows.
    (1)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    The Female Lalafell Path Companion says: It is a pity we were unable to pinpoint the whereabouts of the Paragon. How ever did she persuade the primal to consider her counsel. I wonder? Whether through wily words or preternatural power, a formidable force is she!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...A8K8mYQ#t=103s
    (1)

Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast