Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: CG Midlander

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Post submitted. Awaiting approval.

Thanks for being patient everybody! If I could summon the power of Althyk and teleport you all 15 hours into the future, I would without hesitation.
    Nice nice I hope we get some mindblown answers!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    7 likes before I even got back to this... over a thread about the ambiguous intentions of the opening cutscene... that's reached 211 posts... If this isn't proof that there should at least be a lore-related subforum just to keep us out of your hair, no!? LOL. It might not end up the busiest place on the site, but there are quiet, esoteric nooks here and there as-is.

I have to say, though, Ferne; this is one of the reasons I've always stuck with XIV and will continue to. There are just some games and franchises that you can feel in the core experience: those who laid hands on it cared about it beyond the job itself, and all the TLC that XIV's required so far has really brought that out in this team. If ARR plays as well as it looks, I really hope that we fans can be just as successful in positive word-of-mouth to get the early-lost players back on-board.
    (8)
    Last edited by Anonymoose; 11-20-2012 at 02:16 AM.
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    No no i'm not saying the dragon in that pic isn't Midgarsormr ... I'm telling Duuude that the skeleton in the concept art isn't Midgarsormr , That's the skeleton of the sea serpent you see in the Limsa Lominsa intro , I'm starting to think that it wasn't Leviathan at all too.
    Ya it can't be leviathan it just other sea serpent is not hard to think that they are other fish that look like leviathan in the sea.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuude007 View Post
    Is it just me or do others see the topic name and think "congrats, midlander"!
    "Chaotic Good Midlander" here. Every time.

Love the thread!
    (4)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Noloe Tazier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernehalwes View Post
    Post submitted. Awaiting approval.

Thanks for being patient everybody! If I could summon the power of Althyk and teleport you all 15 hours into the future, I would without hesitation.
    Time to brew some coffee so I can casually drink it then spit it out as questions we have are answered.
    (3)
    Check out my Lore posts:
    An Eorzean Timeline: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/64377-An-Eorzean-Timeline-Reborn

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NoloeTazier View Post
    Time to brew some coffee so I can casually drink it then spit it out as questions we have are answered.
    I'm waiting too... with tea and a bowlful of pomegranate seeds~
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    The only thing I've been able to confirm so far is that Cid looks suspiciously like Woody Harrelson

(0)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    The only thing I've been able to confirm so far is that Cid looks suspiciously like Woody Harrelson

lol he does o.o
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NoloeTazier View Post
    30 mins to go!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noloe Tazier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post

So what you're saying is, White Hyur can't jump?
    (3)
    Check out my Lore posts:
    An Eorzean Timeline: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/64377-An-Eorzean-Timeline-Reborn

Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast