Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Xandir, I appreciate the detail in your post. While I am unable to confirm or deny our security policies the symptoms that Jaimie is describing is of an internet connection with a dynamic IP. Simply resetting the password via the "Forgot ID or Password" button on the login page should get you logged in straight away. If you receive the error several times a day or it becomes inconvenient you may want to look into getting a Security Token.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sevokevo Royuki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Actually, I get this alot of times because I have to bounce Wifi Hotspots to be able access the game... In results, I would get a account lock after 5 Logging into 5 different types of WIFI Spots...

But now it has been mor frustrating because now it locks when I log into 2 different Wifi Spots.... I been forced so many times to change my password to be able to regain access and it gets quite frustrating.
    (0)

Sevokevo_Royuki that sounds like the right behaviors for the system. It's one of those protocols that is there to ensure that the accounts are secure. I apologize for any inconvenience that it may be causing you guys. But trust me, it's way better to have to log into your account like this or get a token than to have to get a care package because there was an account security issue. We do thank you for the feedback though.
    (0)

Player

Thanks for the reply. But with all the Bots I see running around in game, your "warning" message makes we want to get a detailed report from SE, as to why it is happening. I'm on a DSL connection, so my IP may change from time to time. Its not one of those things I check on a daily basis, like brushing my teeth.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Obtain security token, problem solved.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2