Player
    Character
    Xt Hydra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Background management

yeah uh so i don't know if someone have asked that but there's a game out there named diablo 3 wich support to bring down framerate when the application is in background
    i tought that would be good as side really low priority patch

also that would be useful if SE would reduce connectivity when in town, when application is in background and when inactive for X seconds as an optional configuration

its not like its really a big deal for me since i run at 30 FPS all the time but i'm just saying
    (0)
    Last edited by XT_hydra; 10-30-2012 at 06:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Don't think that has anything to do with UI...

What I thought this thread would be about based on the title was allowing is to select UI backgrounds like in nearly every other FF title. You could do this in XI choosing a color scheme or pattern for the UI. This would be a great opportunity for a mod in the future as well /winkwink!

P.S. give us sound schemes too! I want a chocobo sound scheme for my client. Various warks/kwehs and all that. Make it so SE.
    (0)
    Draw swords and shatter shields with us!
    Apply to Neutral Impact today!

http://www.impact-gaming.us

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I remember reading a translated interview from Yoshi-P saying that he was thinking of making the game run at 30FPS regardless, but I don't know if that context was being used in terms of the PS3 or not. I know on my PC I can definitely tell the difference between 60FPS and 30FPS.

I think I know what you're asking for OP, to kind of throttle the game when it's in the background, probably for power consumption reduction. It's an interesting idea, I just don't know if it's something they're going to implement. With the new graphics engine in ARR, there should already be a lot less stress on your video card since it should run way more optimally than the engine from 1.0.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xt Hydra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyJorildyn View Post
    Don't think that has anything to do with UI...
    but theres no graphics forum =(........lol i got trouble arguing myself why there should be players discussing how graphics is so awesome.. lol
    (0)