Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwilds View Post
    Last time I read Geography, Europe doesn't consist of 4 countries. Why aren't rest countries in Europe included in the contest?
    Not just Europe either but Australia (where I'm from), New Zealand, etc, all the countries not covered by North America and Japan really... But the reason is the international laws between countries are complicated and so far they've only made the competitions fit the rules and guidelines of those 4 countries. Hopefully, eventually, they will increase the range to fit other countries. That remains to be seen though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by mbncd View Post
    Not just Europe either but Australia (where I'm from), New Zealand, etc, all the countries not covered by North America and Japan really... But the reason is the international laws between countries are complicated and so far they've only made the competitions fit the rules and regulations of those 4 countries. Hopefully, eventually, they will increase the range to fit other countries. That remains to be seen though.
    Sorry for the double post but I'm not a regular forumer and seem to have lost track of the edit button... Just wanted to correct what I said to "rules and regulations".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Huginn Aesir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    my apologies to the devs and representatives, but i must make the following post.

Do you see this? This is me not complaining and whining and crying about being in a region that is not permitted to take part in this contest. I am however whining and crying about people incessantly posting about not being able to participate in the easter island moai only contest when they do not live on easter island and are in fact not moai.

Please, all who are able, have fun. This sounds like a delightful contest. That is all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Huginn Aesir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    After thinking better of it, and since there were already complaints in the thread, i am trying to edit or delete my previous post, but i do not see the edit button anymore. attempting to invoke the edit button by posting again.
    I did not mean my post as a direct attack on anyone who had previously posted
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn View Post
    After thinking better of it, and since there were already complaints in the thread, i am trying to edit or delete my previous post, but i do not see the edit button anymore. attempting to invoke the edit button by posting again.
    I did not mean my post as a direct attack on anyone who had previously posted
    Yeah, the edit button seems to have disappeared with the recent Lodestone update

As for the region exclusivity though, your comparison is a little off. It's more like saying it's an Easter Island competition that anyone can enter so long as they live in this one building. EU to SE seems to mean everything not covered by North America and Japan, so restricting it to such a tiny area is frustrating, especially when it isn't just a matter of waiting our turn as it was with the cooking competition, where one region got its turn and then others got theirs. I do understand that the devs work incredibly hard on this game and I also realise that the laws regarding international competitions are complicated and rigorously regulated across every border, but that logical information does very little to alleviate the natural human emotion of exclusion, especially when those actually able to take part are so very few out of the originally stated "EU" pool.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2