Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Character
    Resheph Rahovari
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 70
    SE being focused on content for new/low level players was why I deliberately left a few classes to play around with when it launches. For people who didn't, there will be Arcanist.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortechai View Post
    Your little post-script there at the end confuses me. What makes you think that people who have everything at 50 now wont have it at 50 when ARR launches? Just saying....the only thing theyre adding is Arcanist. Oh man. Just one measly DOM class to level to 50 and then boop...back to capped all again. They arent going to magically take away any of your levels when ARR launches and I dearly hope you arent under the impression that they're going to.
    Go watch the last live letter again and pay more attention to what Yoshi-P says and reiterates that all classes been revamped will have to be re-learned , all maps been revamped will have to be re-explored and so on when you are done with that you will have to figure out how to obtain Arcanist then lvl it up and learn the job mess around with carbuncle enough that you wont like to hit 50 too fast then after that you will have several dungeons and new quests to deal with or if you wanna go look for the roaming primals ..that's ok too and this is just a tiny bit of what you will be able to do at launch
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fragile Stampede
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    SE needs to not be ignoring anyone at this point. they in a position all mmo's need to be at launch and probably don't realize they always are in this position no matter there company or title of the mmo.

they say there will be plenty to do but they also graciously add in those statements every time even in vids that relearning everything will take awhile. naaa. people are gonna jump right into what ever end game they have and farm the crap out of it and will be board again. they for sure will have awhile though since most will try the new classes and stuff too, so both needs to have things. really all mmo's need a slow leveling with important speed bumps but that is just me. either way though, a little for both sides ain't gonna work, specifically for the high end rank 50's.

i don't think anyone is gonna wait anymore. the launch will show yoshi and the teams directions all misleading and secretiveness to bring others along for the ride will be over and all will throw there fingers up as they log out for last time. i mean really 2years and they not gonna add crystal towers right away that is just a huge let down. if they think anyone is waiting for anything else other then some meaty endgame to sink there teeth into then they got another thing coming ...down..there 2.0 mmo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lhei Fox
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Ofcourse they would focus on the contents for starter players.
    There is plenty of high level contents thats out + new raid / dungeons but i wouldent mind level increase say 55 or 60 like back the days FFXI before release rise of the zilart
    but its not really needed.
    (0)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10