Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64

[The Raven, Nevermore] Static starting Saturday until Dalamud crashes

Thread Title.

As surely most of you know the servers are due for closure and the White Ravens will no longer be obtainable, granted the item itself isn't really that interesting once 2.0 comes out, it still is a fight that I believe has to be cleared while it is possible.

With this, we are looking to start a static and keep trying with the same set of people until we take the cunt down.
    Shouting is obviously a moot attempt, as people are either too mentally impaired or disband after 2-3 tries while this usually takes longer to get used to.

We are currently 3 people with

BRD - BLM~DRG - BLM~DRG

We are looking for a party consisting of the following:

WHM BLM BLM BRD PLD DRG DRG MNK

Please be reasonably geared, you don't have to be triple melded all over the place or whatever, but you should at least try to cap your stats as a DD, have reasonable MAcc/Int as a BLM, etc. Obvious stuff is obvious.

Furthermore we are looking for people with a masochistic trait as we want to keep trying until we beat it. This means, if you are the type of person who will give up then you are wasting both yours and our time.

As stated, we will start on Saturday if possible (tomorrow) and keep trying every free minute until we either beat it or the servers go down.

Feel free to drop a message on here or to tell me ingame on Taisai Jin. And no, there is no refresh scroll in this for you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Going to start setting up runs at 13.00 GMT+2.
    If you post on here and are ingame I will get back to you and reserve a spot before taking other people in.
    Until then I'll be sleeping, so bai.
    (0)