(7)

Player
    Character
    Zettai Infinnitum
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    On topic, has anybody tried Skirmish with only 4 ppl? Are the drops and battles the same?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meowy Wowie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinnitum View Post
    On topic, has anybody tried Skirmish with only 4 ppl? Are the drops and battles the same?
    Did it with 5 the other night just for shits and giggles. What a joke lol..

3 weapons from 2 runs by the way :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    I wouldn't mind multiple difficulty levels in skirmish-style content in 2.0. It's easy but I thought it was pretty fun and the weapons were a nice way to get returning players caught up before atomos came out and GC weapons were easier to get.

The current skirmish is really just for that, though, getting people caught up weapon-wise and getting some familiarity with bosses.
    (0)

Player
    The content was designed for players who couldn't even beat Garuda, the devs even said it. It is easy for a reason.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaiser Drill
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 70
    @ syntaxlies giantsgall is as i said COMPARABLE to garuda tier weapons, not the same. The stats in some areas are slightly lower than garudas. Mooglebox.com <please check it>

so i should instead get a gc weapon instead of nerfing myself with giantsgall? I see having to wear 4-5 pieces of gc gear to get the set bonus on a weapon more of a nerf than a few points on a cap.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDrill View Post
    @ syntaxlies giantsgall is as i said COMPARABLE to garuda tier weapons, not the same. The stats in some areas are slightly lower than garudas. Mooglebox.com <please check it>

so i should instead get a gc weapon instead of nerfing myself with giantsgall? I see having to wear 4-5 pieces of gc gear to get the set bonus on a weapon more of a nerf than a few points on a cap.
    i know they are comparable, its like comparing a turd to a golden bar.
    with GC weapons you dont need the set bonus , its nice to have but they are still better even without.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDrill View Post

Sadly some people just don't get the concept that an MMO will always have alternatives and options for people to get at their leisure.

Also: I didnt want to bring up the GC weapon for a reason, since it was mentioned you "gimp yourself" that's what you do with GC sets based on your choice. While the weapon counts as the 5 piece recommended, there's much better hats for the jobs/classes out there than to use the GC hat, or bracelet (especially if adder since its mind and +HP..inferior to the appropriate -enmity or stat bracelet)...I think the necklace is give or take depending on class.

So GC weapons are fine but if you want full benefit you're losing out on some other good gear to make it work let alone be comparable to anything.
    (4)
    Last edited by Elexia; 10-26-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Sadly some people just don't get the concept that an MMO will always have alternatives and options for people to get at their leisure.
    i dont care if other people want those weapons, i dont need to play with people that use them. Im just saying they are junk i dont want them. This thread was based on me wanting the alternative/option to play content in hard mode.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiven Casull
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Millions View Post
    You're a pretty funny guy. I like how you use my worst meld (one that happened by mistake) as an example of something I said was awesome.

Clearly your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired. I never said skirmish axe is the best. I said without capped stats skirmish axe with enmity is one of the best for tanking. Your misunderstanding of my post points more to your lack of reading comprehension skills than a lack of understanding on my part.
    A bad triple meld is still better than a double!
    (2)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast