Player
    Character
    Selfar Tervance
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60

Trying to cap level before servers go down! {Please Assist!}

Hi, I've been a long time FFXI player that bought XIV pre-release and just started against after the first week or so.
    My best friend and I are trying to cap at least one job to cap before the servers go down.
    We are PUG and CON 33 at the moment and spamming leves in Nanawa Mines. Is this the best way to go?
    I just wasn't sure if just old school mob grinding was better with more people.

{Please Assist!}
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teisha Linne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    If you can get a full party that yet, it's a lot better than doing leve, but it might be hard now and for this level. :< Still, doing leve is still a pretty decent way to exp so if you play a lot you might make it before the 1st ^^: As soon as you start nearing 45 start looking for shout for Spirit Bond parties going to Natalan.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Affidon Kepler
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    If you can get a full party that yet, it's a lot better than doing leve, but it might be hard now and for this level. :< Still, doing leve is still a pretty decent way to exp so if you play a lot you might make it before the 1st ^^: As soon as you start nearing 45 start looking for shout for Spirit Bond parties going to Natalan.

I disagree. Parties , in my opinion, sucked in XIV and because it is so close to shutdown it is hard to even get a party together. I leveled my way from 1-50 in about 1. 3 months. Casually at first and then I made a goal of one level per day which I stuck to starting at level 33. I did ALL of it via quest xp and levequests. Just take a moment to tag each town aetheryte, and touch every one you get near. Then accept as many levequests as a town will let you do (at your level) and go out and do them continuously. They give you the ability to adjust the leve difficultly so often times if I had no level 20 quests available, for example, I would accept 5 of the level 10 quests and then just make the difficulty +12. I got my last 5 levels, which required 100000 xp each within a couple of days. It's really easy.
    (1)
    Check out my blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com for technology and game reviews.

Player
    Character
    Teisha Linne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    You may have a personal opinion that they suck, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the fastest way to exp. E.g. you got your last 5 levels in a couple of days you say, but in a Natalan party it will take a couple of hours max.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Affidon Kepler
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    You may have a personal opinion that they suck, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the fastest way to exp. E.g. you got your last 5 levels in a couple of days you say, but in a Natalan party it will take a couple of hours max.
    Natalan wolf hunting is certainly a lucrative XP endeavor.
    (0)
    Check out my blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com for technology and game reviews.