Player
    Character
    Cia Mir
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikki View Post
    On Balmung JPs have been selling these for 15mil for weeks.
    If you're talking about NeXT, they quit selling, but their price was 20M and so was ours. I don't think anyone is left selling them now after we stopped.

I wish I could get the derps here to pay 49, most people try to haggle me down from 20 lol.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raikki Zero
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Histoire View Post
    If you're talking about NeXT, they quit selling, but their price was 20M and so was ours. I don't think anyone is left selling them now after we stopped.

I wish I could get the derps here to pay 49, most people try to haggle me down from 20 lol.
    Were they always 20? I was told they were 15 originally and increased to 20 later. At any rate, the fight is way too easy to be able to charge much more than that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cia Mir
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Can't say for sure on their price changes.

I do agree the fight is easy, but I can't convince most to leave down for the amount it'd be split. It got to the point where some weren't even taking money just to make the split a little better/more desirable. At that point, didn't feel like it was worthwhile, especially having to carry someone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pythes Sativa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    fight may be easy to some of us but i still see PUG groups wiping to easy mode darnus lol so i wouldent say its easy
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    I'm sure different servers have different economies not just in the sense of what's viable for a merc run, but also in terms of the volume of players selling or capable of selling White Ravens runs.

People are more than welcome to call us dicks or greedy or overpriced, but I should also remind everyone that we're completely willing to negotiate according to your means. Paying full price guarantees the run as soon as humanly possible.

And we just finished our last push to clock a sub-10-minute Legatus kill, so our schedule is fairly open until the final character save.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nante Kottai
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    The earring isn't worth that much. Our price was 20M from the beginning, Raikki. And we still accept offers. Selling the earring with unreasonable price may damage your reputation.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sniper Rifle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Having BG get you your WR's is a once in a life-time opportunity. It's a priceless experience customers will cherish until they reach a decrepit old age and attain Alzheimer's. #YOLO

Also, congratulations on the sub 10 minute kill.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperRifle View Post
    Having BG get you your WR's is a once in a life-time opportunity. It's a priceless experience customers will cherish until they reach a decrepit old age and attain Alzheimer's. #YOLO

Also, congratulations on the sub 10 minute kill.
    LOL I choked on my cookie reading this damnit >.<
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    This item is rare and this is your last chance of getting it. But you also have to remember it's only a level 50 item when they raise the cap to 60/70 they be better earring at that point. So 49m is very overprice i would say 20-25m is worth the time it take to win it's not that hard with good linkshell.

But if someone is willing to pay 49m to BG then let them it's there money there people in my world with 500m-max gil so someone paying 49m is pretty much noting to people like that.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast