Character
    Shosa Sosa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

31- 40 for luminary?

trying to figure out whats best to make for this. Monke Onke Souther Pike Ash Tuna and Silver Sharks are all 2-3k each and i dont wanna spend 3mil on these so looking for something else to spam
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Not a main CUL here, but Acorn Cookie and/or Cream Cheese?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ari Amariyo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Black Sole. Crimson Crayfish!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ari Amariyo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Whoops. My bad. Ignore that. That's for Alchemy D:
    (0)

Player

If you don't want to spend money the you are going to need to get gathering. Since you have all 50's that shouldn't be a problem for you. If you don't want to Fish, you could always make apple juice. Its 6 apples per synth though so you'd be better off fishing.
    (0)
    Last edited by IBloodmoon; 10-23-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Spelling

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Cream Cheese, Acorn Cookie, Mugwort Carp, or Smoked Raptor. I did the raptor since the mats are cheap, they sold fast, and my LS needed a ton of them anyway.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isagael Rose
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Cream Cheese, Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Raptor all work pretty well...you can do the fish grinds too when you have mats although with the servers going down shortly could be a problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Master Matsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    If you are of the Order of the Twin Adder I would reccomend Knight's Bread. Even if you aren't this might be an easily saleable product if not slightly profitable (I don't know what ward prices are atm). The reason being is Knight's Bread can be turned in to the Twin Adder Grand Company Supply Mission counter.

1500 Synths will yield 4500/5000 GC Supply achievment for the Twin Adder Earring. On top of that, you can buy all the materials (except fire shards) from an npc for 1,247 Gil per synth. That's 1,870,500 Gil for 1500 synths (shards not factored in). I would consider that a fair price to pay for both the culinary lvl 31-40 synth achievement AND the grand company supply mission achievement, considering you get an earring out of it.

In the case that you wouldn't want to spend 2mil gil on the grand company earring or if you aren't of the twin adder, I assume that knight's breads will sell fairly quickly the week that it can be turned in and probably at cost if not profit. Also, if you are twin adder and don't want to spend the gil, then I suggest you start gathering midland basil because that alone cost 1069/1247 gil per synth - so you could save yourself a lot of gil just farming that one item.
    (0)