Player
    Character
    Rosalie Braden
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

THE LAST WORD Live Event!

So Kipih Jakkya (that's right, of The Last Word fame) just showed up on Gungnir and asked whoever was around to help her investigate!

So after leading our merry band of random adventurers out of town, a group of lv54 Qiqirn Beaters was spawned (About 6-8 IIRC) that we proceeded to beat the everloving tar out of. After that, a group of lv61 Qiqirn Mercenaries spawned... lather rinse, repeat. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! A level 78 Qiqirn Mercenary!!! (Boss Guy!)

After 2-3 people were laid out 1-shot style, the paladins in the group kited the thing while we proceeded to lay the smack down on it. Kipih promised to write about this whole thing and more about the Qiqirns.
    (1)
    GLD is not GLA! But apparently, it IS GSM!

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I hope they have the personnel available in ARR to be able to do in-game events like this more often. While most are dreading the quest-based leveling style, just going off the assumption it's going to fit the mold of other games, having events like this to foreshadow upcoming content would be pretty neat.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kenshiro Joestar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Wait what? how? when? where did she appeared?

I want to do this!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rosalie Braden
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It was just before i made the post, and she appeared in front of the aetheryte plaza in Ul'dah just like all the other reporters had before her.
    (0)
    GLD is not GLA! But apparently, it IS GSM!

Player

Any drops?
    (0)
    ~ Paradise Oblivion
    ~ http://po.clancentral.us

Player
    Character
    Felix Valmont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 35
    you guys are probably all ruining your beastmen standing.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bobbin Threadbare
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Met Kipih, but why only talking in german. Asked politely if he/she can speak english, Kipih simply ignored it.
    Lucky I have friend who can translates what that person said, but really... kinda a bit rude.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Master Matsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Kipih Jakkya... I read his recent article and all I can say is: BLASPHEMY!!! Just two days ago on Sargatans, this very reporter enticed a great number of adventurers in Uldah to lay waste to a number of innocent beastmen just beyond the gates of this great city...

The article claims that:
    According to recent reports, roving gangs of Qiqirn and goblins have begun attacking travelers on the roads of Thanalan. While such incidents are certainly not unheard of in the lightly patrolled borderlands, these attacks have taken place in plain sight of the gates of Ul’dah. Never before have these beastmen been so bold, or shown such disregard for potential reprisals.
    This is a lie! I will have none of it! These beastmen are passive at best and non aggressive at worst, In no way shape or form has a beastmen of such kind attacked an innocent adventurer neither near Uldah nor in the "lightly patrolled borderlands". If memory serves me right, the last report of a goblin attacking an adventurer dates to the era of Vanadeil, and since then these very beastmen have peacefully roamed the lands of Eorzea.

What is the reason for this propaganda?! Why doth the reporter dare pool the karakul fleece ovr our own eyes?! Did you not see for yourself? IT WAS THE ADVENTURERS ENTICED BY KIPIH WHO MASACRED THESE INNOCENT BEASTMEN BEFORE OUR VERY OWN EYES!!! Something suspicious is brewing, and I'll have none of it!!
    (1)