Player

Tanking Nael Deus Darnus (Raven Nevermore)

Yo tanks!

I found out a few things yesterday while practicing Raven with mah thugs so imma share.

At the very start while he is standing still charging his bs and everyone is on him u will have time to do these:

Maddening potion > Voke, Flash, Gorging Blade combo, Rampart, Flat Blade combo, Voke, Flash second time then u can pop Sacred Prism and sentinel while he jumps up.
    While he is in the air u can pop your Cure after like a second or two. if you time it perfectly your Cure will hit everyone before they scatter away and that will get your PT in the whites on their HP bar

You can straight tank him wher he stands by running behind him at start sticking your back to the wall, dun worry about running after him when he ports and does his beam or whatnot, just stay where u are and voke/flash him or use some throwing weapons and he will eventually return to you...

He also does a move called Plasma Acoustic which deals damage to you. lowers your def, and buffs up his def.
    You can easily avoid that move by popping a block skill (Divine Veil/Aegis Boon).
    You can Macro them side by side on your Bar and use /echo too so u get notified whenever they get available again.
    Also i found he does a weird unique sound when he starts charging his Plasma Acoustic so try to identify it and everytime u hear it spam your block macro.
    You should be good to avoid it without a problem even if he pops it IN YER FACE!
    The beam he does after porting you can just avoid by taking a few steps to your side
    and back again everytime he lands in the middle of the arena...
    Also use your Cover on your DRGs everytime its up.
    Outmaneuver everytime u pop ur Divine Veil.
    Use ACC food and have Kiss of the Morning Medow (or something), mega ethers/elixirs
    Heal yourself a lot!! good hate man good hate.
    Rampart whenever it is up!
    After blocking Plasma Acoustic u can do Spirits Within combo and War Drum.

Well i hope this covers the main tanking part of it.
    You can deal with the Golems part in anyway you want depending on your PT setup.

If i find anything else imma update this.

PS- Sorry for the crappy block of text but i am too lazy to make a guide with different text colors, images, graphs etc ^^;
    (2)

Player

nice writup thanks Yuri
    (0)
    How Durandal Rolls
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterityJones View Post
    as a monk you can find the hole and fill it with a fist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    Bow Chica Bow-Wow...