Character
    Masamune Branford
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

United We Stand - 10/17/12

Hey Everybody,

With two weeks left until 1.0 closes I really want to get a move on finishing the current storyline. I can go as a 50 BLM but I need to fill the other spots (some I might be able to get LS assistance for). Others know a lot more about this fight than I do so I'm open to input. Here is my tentative plan:

3 Warriors
    2 Healers
    3 DD
    Optional 1 WHM to raise party if we fail outside of battlefield

The warriors are the most important jobs for this fight. If they fail, everybody fails.

Kite Warrior: Kite Warrior kites the Magitek mech. When Generator Warrior (see below) destroys a generator and gains the hate from the Magitek mech, Kite Warrior becomes Generator Warrior (this repeats several times throughout the fight).

Generator Warrior: Generator Warrior focuses solely on destroying the closest generator from entry. If when a generator is destroyed Generator Warrior gains the hate from Magitek mech, Generator Warrior becomes Kite Warrior and kites the Magitek mob. This will repeat several times throughout the fight.

Add Warrior: Add Warrior makes sure that all Adds have hate directed to him/her. Add Warrior keeps this role the entire time. Add Warrior must be constantly looking for pops and making sure that all mobs attack him/her.

Healer 1 (stands in center of room): Healer 1 insures that the kite/generator warriors stay alive at all times (Healer 1 also heals damaged melee).
    Healer 2(stands in center of room): Healer 2 insures that Add Warrior stays alive at all times (Healer 2 also heals damaged melee).

Three Melees (mages stand in center of room): The three melees attack all adds and never touch the generator. As soon as a generator is destroyed, the three melees shift all attention to the Magitek Transmitter (20 second window). When the generator respawns, the three melee go back to fighting adds. This repeats throughout the battle.

As long as these instructions are followed, the fight is a time consuming yet easy to survive battle.

I can go as a 50 BLM. Hopefully there's enough interest in this that we can get this done. Any assistance with this fight would be extremely appreciated. I know once I finish this and "To Kill a Raven" I will be directing all my time to helping others through these fights. There's not a worse feeling than getting this far and then not being able to finish due to time constraints.

Thanks Everybody!
    (0)

Player

I finished this one before and offer my service as a Dragoon.
    (0)