Player
    Character
    Vickyle Eyn
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

Inquiry: Faction points

Are faction points (Brotherhood of the Broken Blade, Azeyma's Shields, and Horn and Hand) going to be carried over to FFXIV:ARR? Or they are reseted in FFXIV:ARR?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Master Matsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    I would also like an answer to this question...and what about special faction leves? Those are being removed aren't they?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Given that they have not announced removal of any of the achievements related to completing faction leves, we can assume that faction leves in general will continue to exist, although it is unlikely they will be the same faction leves given the aetheryte camps and nodes are being redone.

Points? Gut instinct says yes, but I really have no idea. Good question.
    (0)

Community Rep
    You guys brought up some good questions! Luckily, I have the answers.

A Realm Reborn will still feature faction leves but they might be a bit different from how they currently exist. Fear not, as the items that are currently awarded via faction leves will still be available but the method in obtaining them may change.

We also wanted to let you know that faction points will be reset and guildleves in your possession will be lost upon the launch of a Realm Reborn. So we encourage you to use your faction points as much as you can by the final save date!
    (23)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Neasa Vera
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Crap. x.x Oh well, good to have an answer... Time to spam some leves.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Halvaard Vidan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    <.< Wish this would have been brought up earlier... I've got maxed out Faction points... well I know what I'm doing later...

Player
    Character
    Master Matsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post

A Realm Reborn will still feature faction leves but they might be a bit different from how they currently exist. Fear not, as the items that are currently awarded via faction leves will still be available but the method in obtaining them may change.

We also wanted to let you know that faction points will be reset and guildleves in your possession will be lost upon the launch of a Realm Reborn. So we encourage you to use your faction points as much as you can by the final save date!
    Orz looks like I have a lot of faction points to spend. Thanks for the heads up Rukkirii!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shen Drakar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    3k(1k each) Faction points to burn asap ^^
    (0)

*Don't argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Player
    Character
    Teisha Linne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    They run out fast :P But if you have any job to level then it's a great way - faction leve give a ton of completion exp.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Furukawa Mikoto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post

Thanks for the info! i was also wondering if leve allowances will be reset, cause if they are i'm gonna use them all up before the final save date.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast