Player

Double Melded Weapon will Stay a part of relic quest in ARR?

Can you tell me if The double melded Weapon will still be a part of ARR relic quest ? or nothing decided yet ? Thx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    They said they are reviewing how quickly people are getting relics (which is fast...) and will adjust the quest accordingly.

People who have started the quest will not lose progress.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    This thread is not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Player
    Character
    Amanda Huggenkiss
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I'm sure it will, since more people have relics than they thought.
    (0)
    I like frog

Player
    Character
    Aragorn Elessar
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    So i can begin the quest without any fear, delivering my obelisk doublemelded. Thank you for the info ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Ya base on the information they got i got my drg relic in about 5days time. So with that in mind i think SE would and should make it so it would take at least 1month for hardcore sure hardcore would find a way to cut it down to 2week or so but at least for less hardcore it would take at least 2ish month.

For the first steps of relic that seem more then fair for them. Maybe the next update could take longer and harder fights and it take time for the npc to make it like 24hours or so to give it a time sink seeing how the next upgrade should make the weps worth more and be more powerful but i guess we see that when we get higher level. It should never get to how hard it was to get the relic in ffxi and how much money it cost but it should take more time then 5days lol it feel more like a AF quest then a Relic.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    It should take more than 5 days. They could make it take longer in ARR if they scrap this stupid Relic Reborn quest and make some real quests that dont reuse the same content for every weapon and have a stupid RNG component to make it randomly longer. It could actually take less than 3 once you get your seals and melded weapon if you had a group to cut right though it. Gotta add X days for the first Relic depending on how long it takes you to get your seals, and Y days depending on how long it takes you to meld or buy your double meld, then 2 days of doing the stupid but less stupid than the 1st part of the relic quest.

I would like them to just make new relic quests that follow up on job quests, have real time sinks in them, ones that force you to wait, much less RNG or gil baseing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reika View Post
    It should take more than 5 days. They could make it take longer in ARR if they scrap this stupid Relic Reborn quest and make some real quests that dont reuse the same content for every weapon and have a stupid RNG component to make it randomly longer. It could actually take less than 3 once you get your seals and melded weapon if you had a group to cut right though it. Gotta add X days for the first Relic depending on how long it takes you to get your seals, and Y days depending on how long it takes you to meld or buy your double meld, then 2 days of doing the stupid but less stupid than the 1st part of the relic quest.

I would like them to just make new relic quests that follow up on job quests, have real time sinks in them, ones that force you to wait, much less RNG or gil baseing.
    spirit bonding it is the longest part as long as you can complete the content. the leves are new content and pretty challenging.
    (0)