Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Chad Thunderkoch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    If your weapon is 3.1s delay, you will get 310TP per hit. This delay also determines TP gained from any attack, be it Shoulder Tackle, Throw, etc. All of these actions are enhanced by StoreTP, however minor that enhancement may actually be.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Divine Gate
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    If your weapon is 3.1s delay, you will get 310TP per hit. This delay also determines TP gained from any attack, be it Shoulder Tackle, Throw, etc. All of these actions are enhanced by StoreTP, however minor that enhancement may actually be.
    Mind Blown.

I did not know that about Tackle and Throw. I thought they had their own static amount. Like 250?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by StianGold View Post
    Hello Everyone! Do anyone know what is the best bow in-game? The AF Bow / Artemis Bow isnt the best bow in-game.
    Flame Lieutenant's Bow Damage 109 Delay 4.1 DPS 40.24 Attack Power : +30, Flame gear set (5): Accuracy +20

Garuda's Spine Damage 71 Delay 3.1 DPS 40.97 Crit Attack Power : +40, Accuracy : +25, Wind Resistance : +15, Adds Wind Damage

Artemis Bow Damage 116 Delay 4.1 DPS 41.95 Increases song duration , Accuracy : +40, Attack Power : +15, Enmity : -30

Artemis has the highest DPS and Damage of any Bow.
    DPS effects Weapon Skills
    Damage effects Auto Attack
    + Barrage, and I believe Quick Knock, which are uneffected by Delay.

....and Increases Song Duration.

Please show how Artemis is not the best Bow. Unless this is a trick question based on the fact that Archer can't equip the Artemis Bow?
    (0)
    Last edited by Judge_Xero; 10-17-2012 at 04:20 AM.
    "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's often."
    Temp Forum Ban - July 7th 2016 *** I promise to never call out scrub players again due to it causing a toxic community

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    I use the Uldah GC set with a few double melds. I'd say the bow is 2nd best compared to Relic. Still looking for a triple melded ATK Power gloves for that increase in damage though. Personally I like the look of Uldah's bow over the rest in the game currently. Relic bow just looks stupid imo. You can't even play the harp ;_;
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2